Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning* EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning* EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning* EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning* EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning* EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning* EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning* EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning* EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning* EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

2 posters

Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning*

Ikari_Zaku
    Ikari_Zaku
    So very pretty

Fleet Rank : Captain
    Number of posts : 373
    Ship Name : Millennium Spork
    Ship Class : Intrepid Class Science
    Fleet Division : Command

Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning* Empty Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning*

Post by Ikari_Zaku Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 am

First off, do NOT do this quest unless you just can't live without doing every quest given (like me, ashamedly). The reward does not seem worth the expense you will go through.

Secondly, you may not want to do this quest as a team, there have been reports that while losing supplies through completion of this mission, team mates will not get credit for completion of the mission; just a hole in their wallet.

Now there on to what you will need to complete this mission, and that is the total sum of 40,000 EC. That and a little patience for the running around and not killing anything to get swag and SP along the way.
    After talking to the quest giver on the operations level (take a turbo lift there) you need to speak with a few NPCs in Quark's Bar, the second NPC in the bar is located on the second level, an Orion slave girl who mistakes your request to do business as an offer of prostitution (which was funny for me playing a Vulcan). Anyway, she want's 10 Starfleet Entertainment Provisions for the 10 warppages of some sauce. To get the Starfleet Entertainment Provisions you have to go onto the Promanade and speak with the Gorn vendor named Konzarr. You don't really buy them from him so much as find out you need to trade 16 regular Provisions per 1 Entertainment Provision. If you buy the regular provisions from a Cargo Ship they will run you 100 EC per provision for a total of 16,000 EC for this leg.
    The next bit is that you have to collect 15 Self Sealing Stem Bolts for somebody in the temple on DS9. Cutting to the chase, 1 Self Sealing Stem Bolt traded from our Gorn friend Konzarr takes 4 Industrial Energy Cells. Now unlike the regular Provisions, if you get the Industrial Energy Cells from a Cargo Ship they will run you 400 EC each, making the total for this leg of the quest a whooping 24,000 EC for the 15 Self Sealing Stem Bolts that even Miles O'Brian couldn't figure out a use for... getting off topic.
    Next you go find "Tor Mazo" in the docking ring of the station, which is actually the western protrusion of the station map where you can buy kit for your ship. After "talking" with Tor, and no optional dialogue to screw up, he decides to give up the land to the priests and you go back to OPs to clear out the quest and get your reward.
    I was a Commander 8 when I completed this mission and was rewarded 155 Skill Points, 167 Bridge Officer Skill Points and 203 Starfleet Merits... and all it cost me was 40K EC. Make of this quest what you will, I think I lost a little slice of sanity to it.
    CAPTWinters
    CAPTWinters
    Fleet Subject Matter Expert

Fleet Rank : Rear Admiral
    Serenity Diplomatic Corps : Ambassador
    Number of posts : 304
    Ship Name : USS Bull Halsey or the USS Mjolnir
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-761944
    Ship Class : Atrox Class or MVAM

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Richard Winters IX

Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning* Empty Re: Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning*

Post by CAPTWinters Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:07 pm

That info was helpful. thanks.
    Ikari_Zaku
    Ikari_Zaku
    So very pretty

Fleet Rank : Captain
    Number of posts : 373
    Ship Name : Millennium Spork
    Ship Class : Intrepid Class Science

Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning* Empty Re: Mission: Temple Offerings *spoilers and a warning*

Post by Ikari_Zaku Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Browncoats helping Browncoats... I'm just trying to do my part.
    CAPTWinters
    CAPTWinters
    Fleet Subject Matter Expert

Fleet Rank : Rear Admiral
    Serenity Diplomatic Corps : Ambassador
    Number of posts : 304
    Ship Name : USS Bull Halsey or the USS Mjolnir
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-761944
    Ship Class : Atrox Class or MVAM

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Richard Winters IX

Post by CAPTWinters Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:48 am

You weren't kiddin geither, it's alot of time spent for very little experience. Although it was nice to do a plot mission that didn't involve combat. I just wish it didn't cost me 5% of my energy credits to do it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:31 am