Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers** EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers** EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers** EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers** EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers** EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers** EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers** EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers** EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers** EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

3 posters

Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers**

Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers** Empty Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:41 am

Hey just thought I'd ask what other people thought were some of their favorite quests/chains. When starting out I think the Ultimate Klingon one was one of my favorite for some time. I don't want to give spoilers but I enjoyed it cause there were alot of ground/space balance, as well as story arc that took you to quite a few different locations in a system, on planet, on a ship, in space, and just as you think your done a part the enemy escapes and you go to another system to continue. So here it is list your favoite top 2-3 quest/chains and why you liked it so that if we should get a hail and we see it we feel the urge to give it a look see.

Taris (I liked it cause its the first time in like 10-15 lvls that I've actually died. I vendor most ship batteries and ground items cause I feel I never need them. I got killed by the boss before making it to the next lvl on a turbo lift. Then server went down so I'll prob have to do that beam down part again! Not complaining thou the story is ok and there is a unidentified ship that my officer has never seen before!!! DUN DUN DUN!

Ghost Ship (I liked the story, and without going into it too much unkillable ghosts!)

Ultimate Klingon (The story is good, you see old Enterprise in the past, and Nemoy hails your ship as Spock which is always cool. But the balance of ground space , ground planet ground ship and varity of scenery made this chain fun. Also seeign the old school Guardian portal was cool.)
    segreto
    segreto
    Object in Space

Fleet Rank : Lieutenant
    Number of posts : 168
    Ship Name : venom
    Ship Class : Unkn
    Fleet Division : Command

Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers** Empty Re: Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers**

Post by segreto Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:13 pm

I agree with you for the Ultimate Klingon. I liked the Briar Patch one and the Ancient Claims one, too.
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Serenity Diplomatic Corps : Senior Ambassador
    Number of posts : 4834
    Ship Name : USS Combination
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-77721
    Ship Class : Prometheus Class

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Jeff Baumer

Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers** Empty Re: Favorite Quest/Chains **Possible spoilers**

Post by Baumer Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:45 am

Ultimate klingon was pretty cool! I'm not sure yet what my favorite is going to be. I loved the doomsday machine grouping.
    DukeNukemTX
    DukeNukemTX
    Browncoat

Fleet Rank : Lt. Commander
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Sergeant
    Number of posts : 72
    Ship Name : USS Spirit of Fire
    Ship Registry Number : NCC 92683 A
    Ship Class : Cerberus
    Fleet Division : Marines/Security

Name:

Post by DukeNukemTX Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:55 am

The Hobus story line, when that finished, my jaw nearly hit the floor. That was a damn good story line and I sincerly hope that makes it into canon.
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Serenity Diplomatic Corps : Senior Ambassador
    Number of posts : 4834
    Ship Name : USS Combination
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-77721
    Ship Class : Prometheus Class

Name: Jeff Baumer

Post by Baumer Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:21 pm

I look forward to playing it. Very Happy I seem to have alot of catching up to do on the mission line Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:53 pm