Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1 EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

4 posters

The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1

Stravik
    Stravik
    FMC Delta Squad Commander

Fleet Rank : Rear Admiral
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Lieutenant General
    Number of posts : 416
    Ship Name : U.S.S. Graywolf
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-93339
    Ship Class : Defiant
    Fleet Division : Marines/Security

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Stravik Jensen

The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1 Empty The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1

Post by Stravik Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:24 pm

As the 6 foot Commander walks through the corridor of Serenity Station he runs his hand through his light brown hair. He turns down another corridor towards the crew quarters and stops short to realize he went down the wrong corridor. ”Damn it all these corridors look alike.” He says with a slight English Accent. He turns around and nods towards a crew member as he passes by. He turns back into the corridor he turned down from when suddenly his comm badge beeps.

“Station Ops to Commander Green.” A female voice says.

Green taps his badge “Green here”

“Sir there is a level one priority message from Starfleet Command for you.” The female voice replies.

Green stops in the corridor “Can you patch it through to my quarters please”

“Yes sir patching it through now”’ Green picks up his pace towards his quarters.

As Commander Green enters his quarters he sets his PADD down on his desk to the right of the door and walks to the replicator. “Menu item thirteen” The replicator hums and a plate of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans materialize in front of him with a glass of milk. He takes the plate and the glass of milk off the pad. He takes the plate and milk to the desk. He sets them down next to his computer. He sits down in front of his computer and turns on the display. “Computer display message from Starfleet Command authorization, Green Delta two-seven-one India.” Green takes a bite of the meatloaf.

“Ah just the way momma used to make it.”

The computer screen lights up to show a rather slim Admiral sitting at his desk with a Starfleet emblem behind him. The Admiral looks to be in his early 60’s; his hair is beginning to show signs of aging with gray streaks.

“Commander Green at 0900 hrs this morning Starfleet Intel received word that a high priority target from the Orion Syndicate has surfaced. Intel believes he is behind the recent attacks and high jacking of 8 privately owned freighters transporting medical supplies and weapons.” The admiral’s face is replaced by a picture of a rather large Orion male with a noticeable scar under his left eye. “This is Ragiel Yorse; it is believed that he holds a rather high ranking in the syndicate. We must capture him alive as information he holds could help us to bring down the syndicate.”

The Admiral’s voice turns more serious “As you know Commander, Syndicate operations have continued to increase” The picture of the Orion male is replaced by the Admirals face again. “Ragiel is set to rendezvous with an Yridian freighter to negotiate a contract to move supplies from Rigel 3 to an unknown system. Your mission Commander is to utilize the special operations team assigned to you to get in and capture Mister Yorse. The Yridian freighter Hortugai is currently docked at Deep Space 9 and is scheduled to depart from that station in 4 days. You must convince the Yridian Freighter Captain to allow your special ops team to go aboard as members of his crew prior to this rendezvous with Ragiel.”

The Admiral’s voice changes to a more stern pitch “Do whatever you need to do to achieve this goal. Remember Commander we need Ragiel alive”

Green looks at the schematic of the Yridian Freighter. “This looks like it could be interesting” He takes another bite of the meatloaf and then taps his comm badge

“Green to Lt. Commander Revine”

A male voice responds, “Revine here sir.”

“Revine I need you to report to my Quarters on the double.”

Aye sir on my way Revine out.”

Green takes a drink of his milk and then another bite of is food. “Green to Colonel Farus”

A stern voice responds “Farus here” The sounds of weights clinging together can be heard over the comm

“Farus we just received a mission that will require your teams skills can you come to my quarters please” He waits for a response as he take another bite of his food.

“Yeah I’ll be there in just a moment Farus out.”

The door chime to Commander Green’s quarters sounds. “Enter”

A rather tall Bolian wearing a Starfleet uniform with Lt. Cmdr. Rank on his collar walks in.

“Sir you wanted to see me?”

Green turns to face him “Yes I did Revine please have a seat.”

Green holds his hand out palm facing up, towards the couch sitting against the window of his quarters. “Colonel Farus will also be joining us for this meeting.”

Lt. Cmdr Revine takes a seat on the couch just as the door chime sounds again.

“Enter” says Green as he grabs the plate and empty glass off his desk and takes it back to the replicator. A stocky built Irishman with bright red hair walks in through the door wearing a green Star Fleet uniform and Col rank on his collar

“You wanted to see me Tobin?”

Green turns to face Col. Farus “Yes I did Scott please have a seat on the couch.”

Green reaches over to his computer and turns the computer to face the couch. “I just received a message from Admiral Torun from Starfleet command”

Farus gets a disgusted look on his face as he speaks “Great, the last time we got a mission from him things with south and we barely got out there of there in one piece. I lost one hell of a soldier on that mission.”

Green looks back at Farus. “I know you did Scott but orders are orders.”

Green pushes a button on his computer to show a picture of Ragiel Yorse “This is the target, his name is Ragiel Yorse and he has been a bad bad boy. As you may be aware there has been an increase in freighter hijackings, Star Fleet believes Mr. Yorse here is the ringleader for that circus.”

Farus speaks up “What is our entrance plan?”

Green reaches over and pushes another button on his computer. An Yridian freighter is displayed. “This is the Hortugai an Yridian Freighter currently docked at Deep Space Nine. The captain is to have a meet and greet with Mr. Yorse in the next few days. The captain’s name is Ution and he is about to get caught with something illegal aboard his freighter. That will be our leverage to get him to take your team aboard undercover as members of his crew. At that point you will snatch Mr. Yorse and return back to the freighter at that time we will rendezvous with the freighter to pick you up as well as the target just outside of Rigel 3”

Revine looks around and then finally speaks up “What about the Graywolf, what is going to be our cover story as we are sitting around doing nothing”

Green touches a key on the computer and it displays a patrol pattern along with two other federation icons and their patrol patterns. “We will be joining the USS Fortune and USS Revolution in patrolling the sector for pirate activity. The USS Fortune is an Akira Class starship and is the command ship for the patrol in the sector. The Revolution is a Defiant class as well so we should be able to slip in without raising any concern from the syndicate operating in the system. If we spook these guys our target will most likely not show up and the mission will be a wash. Are there any questions?”

Revine and Farus both shake their heads no

“Ok Gentlemen 0500 hrs I want all hands aboard the Graywolf ready to go. This mission must stay quiet until we are underway. That’s all I have”

Green shuts of the computer as Colonel Farus gets up and walks out the door. Green turns and sees that Revine is still sitting on the couch. “Something on your mind Revine?”

Revine sits there quiet for a moment then he speaks his mind. “Sir we have been assigned with a new chief engineer, a new chief medical officer, a helmsman that is fresh from the academy, and a tactical officer that is just being promoted to a Lt. J.g. today as a matter of fact.”

Green looks at his PADD that he brought in with him. “Ah yes Mister Jensen I was just reading up on his personnel file. That’s the guy we just picked up From Admiral Baumer. Who was supposed to promote him? I have his orders however it was my understanding that the admiral was the one that had pushed for it so I thought he would be the one to promote him. I guess we will find out tomorrow when he reports to the Bridge, Hell officially he hasn’t reported in to me yet.”

Revine stands up “Sir if this goes south I’m not sure the crew will be ready. We have too many new faces in the mix”

Green’s voice turns more serious and stern “Well XO you better get them ready.”

“Yes sir” and with that Revine heads out the door. Green has a seat back at his desk and turns the computer back towards him and begins studying the patrol patterns he will be responsible for when suddenly an idea pops up in his head

“Commander Green to Admiral Baumer”

Baumer's face pops up on the screen “yes Commander what can I do for you.”

“Admiral are you aware of my mission?”

“Yes I am Commander anything I can do to help you?”

Green pauses for a minute and then asks “You have a couple of cases of federation phaser rifle you could misplace for a couple of weeks?”

Admiral Baumer’s face turns serious “I do in Cargo bay four,” he pauses for a moment “Why do you ask commander?”

Green gets a slight smile on his face “I need them to cause an Yridian Captain to have a bad day.”

Baumer thinks for a minute “Commander I expect those back ….All of them.”

“Of course Admiral the freighter captain won’t even know they are there until we seize them from his ship.”

“Very well Commander is there anything else you need” “there is one more thing I need to discuss with you sir.”

Green picks up his PADD “Ensign Stravik Jensen was to be promoted today. I wasn’t sure if that was done by you or if I was to do that since he hasn’t officially reported to me just yet.”

Baumer flips through a few of his PADD’s “Commander you need to promote him in the morning, his orders already went through.”

“Understood Admiral” replies Green “I will do that tomorrow, thank you sir”

Baumer sets his PADD’s back down “Good luck to you Commander and we will see you in a few weeks, Baumer out” The Admirals face is replaced by the standard background of the Star Fleet Emblem.

Green leans back in his chair as he continue running the plan through his head.

Commander Green enters the airlock leading to the Graywolf and walks down the corridor towards the turbo lift. “Deck two” after a few moments the turbo lift comes to a stop and the doors open up to another corridor. Green steps off the turbo lift and walks down the corridor and turns right towards the medical bay. As he enters the medical bay a young Lieutenant pops his head up from the case he was looking into. He stands up revealing that he is rather short and very young looking.

“Lieutenant you seem kind of young to be the Chief Medical Officer.” says Green

The lieutenant smiles “No sir I’m Lieutenant Daniels his assistant.”

Green smiles back “How old are you son?”

The lieutenant responds “Twenty-three sir.”

Trying to avoid more questions Daniels asks “Sir is there anything that I can do for you?”

Yes Lieutenant, I’m looking for the Chief Medical Officer. Do you know where he is?”

Daniels thinks for a moment “I think he is doing an inventory down in the cargo bay, to make sure everything we need made it aboard.”

Green nods “Thank you Lieutenant carry on.” Green turns to leave the medical bay and head to the bridge.

Green walks through the door entering the bridge of his Defiant class ship. He stops at the door to see two ensigns standing in front of the captain’s chair. The first ensign is a slender female standing about 5’5 with long blonde hair. The other Ensign is a very stocky male standing about 6’2

Green stops at the door “You two must be my new bridge officers”

Both ensigns snap to attention and reply in unison “yes sir” The female goes on to say “Ensign Karen Teller reporting in sir”

Green nods towards her “Miss Teller take the helm, and that must make you Ensign Stravik Jensen”

Ensign Teller takes a seat at the helm in front of the captain’s chair.

Stravik replies “Yes sir reporting for duty sir”

Green gets this angry look in his eyes and his voice raises a bit “Ensign Jensen it appears to me you are out of uniform” Green walks towards Stravik “Allow me to fix it for you” He looks directly at Stravik and announces with a smile on his face “Attention to Orders”

The bridge snaps to attention “By order of Star Fleet Ensign Stravik Jensen is being promoted to the rank of Lt J.g. effective immediately.”

Green pins the pip onto Stravik’s collar and then reaches out to shake his hand “Congratulations son, that’s a hell of a way to start off on my good side. Go ahead and take your station at tactical and welcome aboard”

Stravik moves to the long console behind the captain's chair.

Green takes a seat in the captain's chair and touches a button on the console to the left of him

“All senior officers report to the bridge.” He pushes another button and then looks at the crew man sitting at the console left of the helm. The crewman is a tan human with a medium build and black hair “Lieutenant Fortugia, contact the station please.”

Fortugia responds with an Australian accent. “Aye sir, Admiral Baumer on screen for you sir.”

Two officers walk onto the bridge just as the view screen in front of the helm and ops console lights up with the picture of Admiral Baumer

“Sir this is the USS Graywolf requesting permission to depart.”

The Admiral responds “Graywolf you are cleared for departure be safe and we will see you in a few weeks”

Green gets out of the captain’s chair as he responds “Thank you sir, Graywolf out.”

“Lt. Cmdr Shelby are we ready to get underway”

A slim middle aged woman in her early thirty’s with short light brown hair steps forward. “Yes she is Commander.” Shelby moves to the wall console on the right side of the helm and changes its configuration to display engineering displays.

Colonel Farus enters the bridge and takes the console next to Shelby and sits down. Green turns to the young Lieutenant still standing by the door. The lieutenant appears to be confused as to why he is on the bridge.

“Lt Rogers?”

The lieutenant looks at Green “Yes sir Chief Medical Officer at your service.”

Green sits back down in the captain’s chair “XO let’s head out”

Revine steps forward from the right side of the captain’s chair “Ops secure the airlock and prepare for departure.”

Fortugia runs his fingers over his console “Ship is prepared for launch, airlock secured, all hands have reported in and aboard”

Revine turns towards helm “Helm reverse 1/8 impulse to three thousand meters and bring us about to bearing 143.2”

Teller begins running her finger over her console “aye sir reverse impulse to three thousand meters, bringing the ship to bearing 143.2.”

Green stands up to address the senior members on the bridge “our mission is to capture another syndicate member. We will be heading to DS9 to make contact with a freighter captain who will be taking our guys in to make contact with our target. In the mean time we will be doing patrols for other syndicate ships as we wait for the special ops team to return with the target. Helm set a course for Deep Space Nine set for warp seven”

Teller makes the flight plan and the execute command lights up on her console. “Course laid in sir”

Green sits back in his command chair “Execute at your ready helm”

The Graywolf disappears into warp.

TO BE CONTINUED……………….

Last edited by Stravik on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : trying to make it more readable for everybody)
    Stravik
    Stravik

The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1 Empty Re: The Orion Syndicate Mission Part 1

Post by Stravik Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:38 pm

I wanted to post a background for this story, so here it goes. This story takes place during the period in which I was out of the loop for almost a month. Duing the month the fleet did a 6 month time line jump, but the Graywolf was not at the station at the time and was presumed missing. This is that story leading to the event in which the Graywolf appeared after 6 months and had been badly damaged. Hope you guys like it and I look forward to the feedback.
    Hogg J (JarHok)
    Hogg J (JarHok)
    Federation Klingon Ambassador

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC General
    Number of posts : 2743
    Ship Name : Tarren
    Ship Registry Number : IKS
    Ship Class : K'vort

Name:

Post by Hogg J (JarHok) Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Could you space out the text to make it more readible.
    Stravik
    Stravik

Post by Stravik Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:26 pm

I wasn't sure what you meant other then the letters being small I made the size the next size bigger. If that isn't what you meant could you send me a message walking me through what you meant? Thanks J
    Hogg J (JarHok)
    Hogg J (JarHok)

Name:

Post by Hogg J (JarHok) Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:31 pm

Oh lol I ment space the text out so it was not so close together
    Stravik
    Stravik

Post by Stravik Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:40 am

how is that?
    Reanna Aloi
    Reanna Aloi
    Dean of the Academy

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Special Operations Rank : SPO Rear Admiral
    Number of posts : 3666
    Location : Somewhere in a home, in a city, in a country, somewhere on the planet...
    Ship Name : The Immortal
    Ship Registry Number : Special Registry: NCC 082270
    Ship Class : Defiant (modified refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Name:

Post by Reanna Aloi Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:47 pm

Nice write, Stravik. Looking forward to part 2...
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Name: Pyriel Danto

Post by Pyriel32 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:23 pm

nice work.
    Hogg J (JarHok)
    Hogg J (JarHok)

Name:

Post by Hogg J (JarHok) Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Ahhh thats a lot beetter and I enjoyed it Very Happy
    Stravik
    Stravik

Post by Stravik Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Thanks guys. Thats actually the first story I have really written so I appreciate all the feedback. I should have part two ready for posting tomorrow or the next day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:42 am