Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! - Page 16 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! - Page 16 EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

+90
ErstwhileBC
cessna3000
grifter_v2
occultations
tert75
Zani
azrael
sirvanyev
dudda
Solat
Wyrd
darthobie
verbena
mullin1
albertjarl
Talaina Kazzur
HareBrained
Gordon_Lightfoot
Lomax6996
mydriel
MallowOni
Appollea
Kieraniod
james1493
RomeoWood
Mulder
Spamanator
DrScott79
Saaith
JackWolfe
explodercide
Meldrak
Omikias
Stravik
omega_8
Valshynn
Toria
Nuatha
JasonDLT
Kain Val'Cueran
Stark
misaochankun
mikpen02
Mesiah
T-Lani
Belkrast
Xavier
mumtaz13
B1ade
Stygian
Zantosa
Shinjo
sSslayerRr
Hogg J (JarHok)
Dagorel
ViceGrips
Jaysonn
Sevok
Morgren
reed.whaley
planetar
Vinypop
Ikari_Zaku
MacJase
VithVicious
EssEss
Caelen
David McCoy
wesmagyar
Aldric
Alethearia
Jace Sa'Fyre
MacGrath
RaiderRich2001
W.Bridgeman
Garfunkel64
CAPTWinters
BoxcarJim
frank666
Jar'Hamel Shran
Reanna Aloi
Billy_Guile
segreto
Zapp Brannigan
Fr3nchy117
Exezer
Seeker
Pyriel32
Lastline
Baumer
94 posters

Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet!

Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Serenity Diplomatic Corps : Senior Ambassador
    Number of posts : 4834
    Ship Name : USS Combination
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-77721
    Ship Class : Prometheus Class
    Fleet Division : Command

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Jeff Baumer

Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! - Page 16 Empty Re: Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet!

Post by Baumer Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:18 pm

doh! Well if I need to invite you again, just let me know and we'll get ya in. Very Happy

Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! - Page 16 Empty Re: Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Admiral, I have joined the fleet successfully. The server was able to remember my answer to the invitation, just before it dropped!
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:47 am

Hooray! Good deal! Welcome aboard! Very Happy

Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! - Page 16 Empty Captain Dee

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Dee@Fiddydudes

Is this getting through? *Static* Oh good. Hi I am simply known as Dee. Captain of the Axis II a long range Science Vessel *looks over at head engineer* That is holding together pretty well because of a great engineering crew.

I'm a tactical officer that is looking for a fleet to back me up out here in the verse. I'm the "you watch my back and I'll watch the hell out of yours" type of captain and I am looking to fill what ever position that you are willing to throw me in.

**Uploading service record**
    **Files corrupted beyond repair**

WHO WAS MESSING WITH THE GORRAM COMPUTERS AGAIN!!!

OOC: I'm the type of person that enjoys playing almost anything that can be played lol. The reason that I want to join this fleet is because I am the biggest Firefly fan that I know so adding that to one of my favorite games is something that I will enjoy. I tend to be on almost all day even though I'm flying solo out there.
    Lastline
    Lastline
    Commander Air Group

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Serenity Starfighter Corps : FSC Fleet Chief Flight Marshal
    Number of posts : 3359
    Ship Name : Sun Burst
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-989543
    Ship Class : Valkyrie
    Fleet Division : Starfighter Corps (The Fireflys)

Name: Nathan "Lastline" Merano

Post by Lastline Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Hello Dee and welcome to Serenity station and Firefly fleet! I am glad you found us! I see your into RPing! This is what our fleet was formed on, you see our fleet formed the first day the STO website went live. While there was no STO we occupied ourselves with RPs some of which run to this day. If this would be something you would be intrested in please head over to the RP academy and sign up! At this time I have some questions for you.

1.What would be an ideal time to meet with you in game to get you into the fleet.
    2. How did you hear about us?

Agian welcome I am glad you found us. I look forward to flying with you!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:12 pm

I am on almost all the time. I was looking through the forums and noticed your fleet name and was like "I'm there" lol
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Name: Pyriel Danto

Post by Pyriel32 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:06 am

*Appears out of the darkness* Greetings *disappears again*
    RomeoWood
    RomeoWood
    Browncoat

Fleet Rank : Commander
    Number of posts : 85
    Ship Name : Currently helming the USS Haddo's Delight.
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-121504-X
    Ship Class : Galor class Cardassian cruiser. I won it fair and square at dabo, dangit!

Name:

Post by RomeoWood Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:12 pm

In Game Name: Romeo@RomeoWood
    Name: Romeo Wood
    Ship Name & Class: USS Haddo's Delight, Galor class Cardassian cruiser
    Character Class: Betazoid Science Officer, Rear Admiral I
    Skills you bring to fleet: Handy with a pistol and a pack of cards, quick with a joke to brighten up your black Very Happy
    Position you might like to fill: That cute one, over there....

Please post other gaming exp: Well, it all started with Metzer D&D, and has followed a logical progression through the digital age. I've been part of MMORPGs for a while, know my way around the RP of it, as well as the MMOG part. Trust me. I've been eyeing ST:O for a while, and joined the day it went FTP--made it up to RA just getting a feel for the game, now looking to add the human interaction to the mix.

Please submit your service record:

Rear Admiral, hah! This must be that 青蛙操的流氓 Admiral Quinn's idea of a joke...or revenge. Some people get their underclothes all twisted up o'er nothin, nothin 'tall...now, his daughter's underthings is another story, though. And, for the record, I won that Cardassian jalopy in a dabo game, fair and square!
    Reckon I ought to be grateful I ain't been entirely disowned by the 'Fleet, or I guess thrown in a hole so deep a Ceti eel wouldn't know which way is ta look up. Okay, okay, so I enjoy making a tidy profit here and there managing a fair and equitable-like redistribution of wealths...I don't see how that's any good reason to persecute an honest, hard-workin' spacer such as myself. It makes it all the more fortunate that those isolinear chips recounting the various and sundry...indiscretions...of a few of the Admiral's pals up in the ranks somehow found their way into the overnight bag of a companion that we passed some while back. 我的媽和她的瘋狂的外甥都, but you shoulda seen the color drain from the faces gathered 'round that holoconference! At any rate, they continue to turn a blind eye to my extracurricular activities; I reckon the devil you know is better than the one you don't. Suits me fair enough, truth be told--I have me some small faith in the vaunted Starfleet ideals; it's just the practical application of 'em always seems to fall into the hands of a bunch of 喝畜生雜交的髒貨.

OOC: Strangely, not much different (minus the starship, of course). A freelancer in both worlds, and a trekkie / firefly BELIEVER.
    Lastline
    Lastline
    Commander Air Group

Post by Lastline Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Hello Romeo! And welcome to Serenity Station and Firefly fleet! I am glad you found us! It appears your into RPing! If you would like to RP with the fleet please head over to the RP academy and sign up!
    At this time I have some questions for you:
    What would be an ideal time to meet with you in STO to get you into the fleet?
    How did you hear about us?

Agian welcome! I look forward to flying with you!
    RomeoWood
    RomeoWood
    Browncoat

Fleet Rank : Commander
    Number of posts : 85
    Ship Name : Currently helming the USS Haddo's Delight.
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-121504-X
    Ship Class : Galor class Cardassian cruiser. I won it fair and square at dabo, dangit!

Name:

Post by RomeoWood Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Thanks for having me! And really, thanks for bringing together two of the most awesome concepts with this. I'm in game now, and most weeknights & all weekend, lately.
    I have been getting my space legs in the game for the last couple weeks, and finally felt it was time to explore the interaction aspect--as soon as I saw Serenity Station on the STO wiki, I knew I'd found a home.
    james1493
    james1493
    So very pretty

Fleet Rank : Captain
    Number of posts : 377
    Ship Name : USS Shotgun

Ship Registry Number : NX-92870-B
    Ship Class : Dreadnought cruiser

Name:

Post by james1493 Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Good day ladies and gentlemen.
    I am Captain Crazy of the USS Griffin E,
    my ship is an Assault Cruiser,
    i dont know of any skills i can bring to the fleet i am a level 49 tactical officer that really doesn't know what he is doing. i have 6 difrent weapons on this ship. i am currently in a fleet "the 5th armada" they are really not what im looking for. im looking for a place to have fun and learn and to help, more importantly be a part of a team not to just wear a logo above my ship name.
    i have played BSGO (Battlestar Galactica Online). other than that and STO i have been stuck on the PS3
    my charater is a Ferengi. simply because im all for the underdog.
    if you have a place for me i would greatly thank all of you.

OOC: im 46. i have been married and divorced. i served in the first gulf war. i'm originally from NY but have spent most of my life in GA (USA)my ship name is the name of the town i live in

Thank you for your time: crazy@crazy1966
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Name: Pyriel Danto

Post by Pyriel32 Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Greetings I am Pyriel I'm also from Georgia we will get your Inquis..... Uh your interview started soon.

And so it begins!!!
    Click to start your interview james1493

Romeo click here to start your intervirew

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:25 pm

In Game Name: (Kara Elle@Apollo124)
    Name:Mike
    Ship Name & Class:U.S.S. Inconceivable, Cheyenne Class
    Character Class: Engineer, currently Commander 23
    Skills you bring to fleet: Flying, fighting, but not so hot at the diplomacy missions.
    Position you might like to fill: Rescue missions are right up my alley, Fleet Actions are a riot, but if I'm supposed to run between spoiled ambassadors you might wanna find someone else.

Please post other gaming exp: Been playing pen and paper RPG's and computer games since the '80's, specifically D+D, Shadowrun, Diablo I and II, Neverwinter Nights 1, too many others to name or remember.

Please submit your service record: Kara Elle has finished pretty much every mission she's attempted so far, with the only exceptions being a few diplomatic missions she lost her patience on. Made Commander in a pretty good amount of time, while still learning how to be a good captain.

OOC: Please post a little bit about you in Real Life. Been playing STO consistently for about 2 1/2 weeks, and made commander within that time, while still holding a RL job and having family time. I'm an old gamer, in my low 40's, from Indiana.
    Lastline
    Lastline
    Commander Air Group

Post by Lastline Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:13 am

Hello Kara! And welcome to Serenity station and Firefly fleet! I am Nathan "Lastline" Merano I am the CAG for our station Starfighter Corps. I'm glad you found us! We undertand that R/L comes first and would never ask you to put the game or the fleet ahead of your family or job.
    Your joing one of the older fleets in STO we offically formed the first day the STO website went live. This means we are well established and have a compentent and commited command staff. You will find we are very easy going and our newer members slide into the fleet like a fitted glove.
    Soon you will be approached to start your formal interview for the fleet.
    Until then I have some questions for you:
    1. What would be an ideal time to meet with you in game to get you into the fleet?
    (We would appreciate an excact time rather than a general time)
    -Lastline

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Lastline wrote:Hello Kara! And welcome to Serenity station and Firefly fleet! I am Nathan "Lastline" Merano I am the CAG for our station Starfighter Corps. I'm glad you found us! We undertand that R/L comes first and would never ask you to put the game or the fleet ahead of your family or job.
    Your joing one of the older fleets in STO we offically formed the first day the STO website went live. This means we are well established and have a compentent and commited command staff. You will find we are very easy going and our newer members slide into the fleet like a fitted glove.
    Soon you will be approached to start your formal interview for the fleet.
    Until then I have some questions for you:
    1. What would be an ideal time to meet with you in game to get you into the fleet?
    (We would appreciate an excact time rather than a general time)
    -Lastline

I think I was looking for fleets on the STO forums, when I happened across the listing for this fleet. It took about half a second to realize this was where I wanted to fly. One bit of info I messed up before, my character, Kara Elle is a Scientist, not Engineer. You'd think I'd remember a detail like that. The best time to catch me online is midnight Eastern time. See ya 'round the 'verse!
    Kara Elle aka Apollo124
    Mulder
    Browncoat

Fleet Rank : Lieutenant
    Serenity Diplomatic Corps : Junior Ambassador
    Number of posts : 83
    Ship Name : Main one is USS Elizabeth II
    Ship Registry Number : NX-93007
    Ship Class : Odyssey Star Cruiser - Elizabeth II

Name:

Post by Mulder Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Not sure where to put this but here is the Biog for Ramius. (Mulders will follow at some point!)

Marko Ramius, is a Lithuanian commanding officer of the USS Mystic.

He blotted his service record when on a covert mission to capture an experimental Reman ship he disabled the specialised shuttlecraft his assault force arrived in, as a resault his force was well motivated but meant he was demoted to Commander level and was denied a command for years.

However it is understood that Section 31 worked some strings in order to return him to command, when reviewing his record and see that he does what needs to be done to achieve results.

He is unconvential and often will have his crew sing when in battle and when leaving space dock.

He is also a xenolinguist, as it is wise to study the ways of ones adversary. Don't you think?
    Lastline
    Lastline
    Commander Air Group

Post by Lastline Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:11 pm

[quote="Apollo124"]
    Lastline wrote:I think I was looking for fleets on the STO forums, when I happened across the listing for this fleet. It took about half a second to realize this was where I wanted to fly. One bit of info I messed up before, my character, Kara Elle is a Scientist, not Engineer. You'd think I'd remember a detail like that. The best time to catch me online is midnight Eastern time. See ya 'round the 'verse! Kara Elle aka Apollo124

No problem scentist, engineer, tac, or somebody who just enjoys running their ship into things. All Browncoats are welcome here! I am also on Eastern as are many of our other members, so I will keep an eye out for you!
    -Lastline
    Mulder
    Browncoat

Name:

Post by Mulder Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:57 am

Mulder graduated summa cum laude from Glasgow University with a Master of Arts degree in Economics.

He then went to Starfleet Academy, again graduating top of his class, specialising in Diplomacy, Warp Theory, and shuttle piloting.

Mulder pursued the standard engineering career path before getting a taste for command in various away missions and climbed to the ladder to gain command of his own starship.

From there his career stalled as he tended to get things done rather than by always following Starfleet protocol but this by no means he follows the Section 31 route and at times abhors the actions they take and when he has reluctantly had to work for them.

He wants to believe that Starfleet can become less military and return to the peaceful exploration in the search of sentient life.

And Mulders Biog
    Lastline
    Lastline
    Commander Air Group

Post by Lastline Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Good stuff Mulder the best place for this would be here thanks for taking an intrest in RPing! https://serenitystation.forumotion.com/f28-character-bios
    Mulder
    Browncoat

Name:

Post by Mulder Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Cheers. I need special access to read posts and post new topics in that forum
    Kieraniod

Fleet Rank : Cadet
    Number of posts : 1
    Ship Name : Artful Dodger
    Ship Class : Odyssey Tactical Cruiser

Name:

Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! - Page 16 Empty An Application to Join the Fleet

Post by Kieraniod Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:28 am

In Game Name: Scrap@kieraniod

Hello, I am Kieran T Moran I hold the rank of Vice Admiral and I am Captian of the Artful Dodger, I formally requesting to join the Firefly Fleet and serve aboard Serenity Station and to command a ship in the fleet, however I can be of use I will serve.

My ship the Artful Dodger is a Odyssey Tactical Cruiser, most of the kit i have straped to it at the mo is level X but I am working on raising the levels.

Character Class: Vice Admrial (50) Tactical

Skills you bring to fleet: life long PC gamer and network gamer, I have played lots of diffrent sorts of games from FPS to role play but anything that me and my mate can network is good with me.

Position you might like to fill: Anything that is of use.

Young master Moran was born to a Irish familey in the south of England, joining the Marines at a early age he soon found a love for flying as a officer in the Marine Air Corps.
    After serving for a number of years a transfer to the fleet was made and a new fleet officer was chucked in at the deep end.
    Taking command of his ship a cruiser called Scrap Metal, which it would have been if not for Lt Moran, who picked up the name Scrap after saving his ship during battle.
    Then after drinking a lot of beer and fighting anybody who would challenge the fleet Kieran T Moran finds himself Capt of the Artful Dodger and looking for a cause to fight for.

OOC: Me for real??? well im a old boy (32) from a the South of England, I have served in the Army and I am still a reserve member of my local regiment.

My full time job gets in the way of playing on line and having link ups with mates but hay they pay me well and that pays for more computer games :-)

Not much else to say about me other then I dont like swearing and I think you should treat people as you would whish to be treated.
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:37 am

Hey Mulder, See if you have access now. Very Happy I opened that up.
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:40 am

Welcome Kieran! Good to have ya aboard!

My full time job gets in the way of playing on line and having link ups with mates but hay they pay me well and that pays for more computer games :-)

Not much else to say about me other then I dont like swearing and I think you should treat people as you would whish to be treated.

No problem about the job. Real life happens... a lot! That's ok. I'm in the same boat right now. Very Happy But we all get online and have a good time when we can. And I can't agree more with your thoughts on how one should be treated. Props! Very Happy
    Appollea

Fleet Rank : Cadet
    Number of posts : 2
    Ship Name : Freekie
    Ship Class : Escort

Post by Appollea Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm

In Game Name: Dingbat@appollea
    Name: Acriml Reawithson
    Ship Name & Class: U.S.S. Nemesis, Fleet Escort
    Character Class: Tactical
    Skills you bring to fleet: I like to think I can cause considerable stress to opponents shields and hull with dramatic flair.
    Position you might like to fill: Any position involving charging in all guns blazing and praying they pop before I do...

Please post other gaming exp:
    Anarchy Online - recruitment Officer
    City of Heroes
    Guild Wars
    World of Warcraft - Officer, Guild leader
    Star Wars Galaxies
    Tabula Rasa
    Age of Conan - Officer, Guild Leader
    Eve Online - Officer
    Rift - Officer, Guild Leader
    Star Wars The Old Republic - Officer

Acriml Reawithson appeared on the doorstep of Starfleet Academy with no application papers or records. his species was not listed in the Federation Records, nor has he been forthcoming about his origins. Although this did cause some concerns amongst the Academy hierarchy his aptitude tests proved exemplary, and his dedication to the ideals of the Federation has been bar none. All he has volunteered about his kind has been that they are longer lived than humans (average lifespan is approximately 500 Terran years) and are virtually immune to disease, with several secondary vital organs and a secondary (normally redundant) nervous system. He has willingly submitted to over a year of regular medical scans, donation of blood samples etc that have led to a number of minor improvements in Starfleet medicinal drugs and treatments.

he received the callsign 'Dingbat' after a chance remark from a fellow student during an unfortunate incident involving copious quantities of Saurian Brandy and Klingon Blood wine. records indicate there was suspicion amongst the Academy Security personnel that Romulan Ale had also been involved, but only circumstantial evidence was available (several empty bottles which appeared to be containers for Romulan Ale but had been scoured clean of all trace - method unknown) which proved insuffient for anything to be added to the permanent record. However, it should be noted that he has since sworn off all alcohol.

He has proven himself to be a capable Starship Captain, though a little overzealous in some situations. those who have served with him tend to describe him as a risk taker, who happily engages apparently superior forces whilst grinning from ear to ear. However, even the nay-sayers cannot fault his effectiveness in combat, indeed it appears more often than not he comes through the forementioned encounters with little more than a few scars on the hull, in comparison to his utterly defeated opponents. An excellent candidate for frontline combat, less effective in a diplomatic role, as it appears his patience wears thin and he may be willing to resort to underhanded actions or overt threats to get the job done.

OOC:

mid thirties, UK player. I am currently unemployed, but applying for jobs on a regular basis in Network Engineering/Support. I have not sworn of alcohol Wink
    I've been playing the game for a couple of weeks and thoroughly enjoy it. Started looking for a fleet, saw this one and my first thought was 'ooh... a new home'. i enjoy Star trek, but can't say I'm a fanatic, but Firefly... that is the epitome of Sci Fi for me.
    Lastline
    Lastline
    Commander Air Group

Post by Lastline Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Hello Dingbat and welcome to Serenity station and Firefly fleet! I am Nathan "Lastline" Merano and I am the stations CAG. It looks like your into RPing. This is what our fleet was built on. You see we formed a full year before STO came out. We occupied ourselves with RPing some of thos still run to this day and a few more are getting ready to start up. Should you get accepted and if you would be intrested in RPing with us, please head over to the RP academy and sign up! I also notice you play TOR we have a guild on both the dark and light side if you would be intrested in joing us there, please let us know!

Soon you will approached by our intellegence officer to start your interview. Until than I have some questions for you.
    1. What would be a good time to meet with you in game?
    (Please give a specific time rather than a general one.)
    3. Do you have an questions that I can answer?

Agian welcome! I am glad you found us!
    -Lastline

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:43 am