Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

+27
Stalazon
Garfunkel64
Sevok
Alethearia
Stravik
Zapp Brannigan
Fr3nchy117
X
Jar'Hamel Shran
Vardus
Billy_Guile
Lastline
Biessman
Hogg J (JarHok)
Wulfhramn
qoona
Qugie
Reanna Aloi
JacksonPaladin
Stronin
Exador
Pyriel32
chirokitsune
Exezer
Connas Soth
Truth Seer
Baumer
31 posters

OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD

Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Serenity Diplomatic Corps : Senior Ambassador
    Number of posts : 4834
    Ship Name : USS Combination
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-77721
    Ship Class : Prometheus Class
    Fleet Division : Command

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Jeff Baumer

OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD Empty OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD

Post by Baumer Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:41 pm

Name:
    Ship Name & Class:
    Ship role in fleet:
    Skills you bring to fleet:
    Position you might like to fill:

Please post other gaming exp:

Please submit your service record:

[b][u]Example:[/u][/b]
    Good day to you, I am Captain Baumer of the USS Combination, formally requesting to join the Firefly Fleet and serve aboard Serenity Station.

My ship is a Prometheus class with full Multi-Vector Assault Capability. She has been fitted with the most up-to-date weaponry and Shield Technologies as well as Ablative Armor on the Hull.

I have training in fleet tactics as well as some computer technical expertice.

I am a good natured, laid back, yet crazy, Trek-loving Maniac with a ship that loves to RP.

I would like to fulfill the role of fleet tactician as well as do some work in operations on the station (Docking/undocking permissions, ect)

Other Gaming Exp: Halo, Counterstrike, ST Birth of the Federation, ST Command 1-3, Starfleet Academy, ST Armada 1&2, ST Elite Force, ST Bridge Commander, ST Hidden Evil, Guildwars, Knights Online, Command & Conquer, Starcraft. -Probably more games than I can even think of... I just love em

**Accessing Service Record**

**Access Granted**

-------Service Record: Captain Baumer----------

General Biography:

Captain Baumer was a farm boy from the Midwest of the North American Continent on Earth, who upon a sheer stroke of luck was invited to apply at Starfleet Academy. Though, he was not as experienced as some of the other cadets, his determination and ability to "think outside the box" helped him to excel and grow as an officer.

Ensign Baumer was a hotshot pilot wanna-be, however, he found that no matter how strong a pilot he became, his greatest strength was tactics. Professor Alric, a professor of ship and fleet tactics at the academy took a special interest in the young ensign and soon discovered that he had an eye for strategy.
    Baumer graduated the academy 3rd in his class, and held honors in engineering, piloting, astro-physics and of course advanced fleet tactics.

Baumer, a newly promoted lieutenant, had the pleasure of serving under some notable officers, such as Captain Sisko at tactical during the dominion war aboard the USS Defiant. Promotions came quickly during the war and by the end, Commander Baumer was soon granted the post of first officer aboard the USS Intrepid. Following his tour aboard the Intrepid, Baumer found himself engaged in battle with an experimental starship known as the Prometheus. Though the battle was confusing, (mainly due to the two infamous EMH programs who had re-captured the ship from Romulan control) Baumer and an away team were eventually dispatched to the ship to return the ship to Federation space.

Currently Captain Baumer is awaiting construction of his first starship. May his command be a long and prosperous one!

End Biography Section-----------

Mr. Baumer is a respectful and hard working officer. - Admiral F. C. Alric

He is a bit of a pain in the Arse, but made a fine first officer. He never let me do anything as a captain... I hope he ends up with a first officer just as ornery as he was. -Captain J.C. Henery

I hear from an old friend that he played a big part in getting our message in a bottle to starfleet and back again. I wish him the best with his first command. -Admiral Janeway

End Service Entry......

**End Message**

Last edited by Baumer on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    Truth Seer
    Truth Seer
    Big Damn Hero

Fleet Rank : Captain
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Colonel
    Number of posts : 281
    Ship Name : USS Truth Seer
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-Can't Think of Anything
    Ship Class : Defiant
    Fleet Division : Marines/Security

OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD Empty Re: OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD

Post by Truth Seer Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:28 pm

Name: Jack Harkness

Ship: USS Truth Seer Defiant class

Skills: Fighter pilot training, ground assault training, sniper training, and a high tolerance for blood wine.

Hoped for Position: Commander of the Air Group for Serenity Station or something in security.

Gaming Experience: City of Heroes(one of the better MMOs), Lord of the Rings Online(ehh, could have been done better), Online Matrix Online (willing to argue that it could have been one of the best MMOs), Metal Gear series, Kingdom Hearts I & II, Dawn of War, Midnight Club 3 (only racing game I'll play), Fallout 1-3, and a bunch of others.

Service History:
    *Surviver of The Battle of Wolf 359 where he was an ensign aboard Admiral J.P. Hanson's Ship.

*Commanded several fighter squadrons that patrolled the Badlands during the time of hostilities between Starfleet and the Maquis.

*Led a raid on the Orion Syndicate cell located Farius Prime after Miles O'Brien gained information on them.

*Earned several medals and accommodations during the Dominion Wars, where he was put in charge of several ground assault missions. Most notably he commanded one of the fighter wings during the retaking of Deep Space 9.

*Harkness was given his first command shortly after the Dominion War, the USS Truth Seer. On the Seer's first day out of space dock it was ordered to accompany an Akira class and another Defiant to intercept several ships crossing the neutral zone. One of the ships would turn out to be the experimental Prometheus class starship that had been hijacked by the Romulans.

*Currently applying to have the USS Truth Seer to be stationed at Serenity Station.

Last edited by Truth Seer on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD Empty Re: OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD

Post by Baumer Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:44 am

haha, thanks Rear Admiral, I appreciate it, however, I think that your application was accepted looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ago Very Happy Thanks for showing them how to do it though cheers
    Truth Seer
    Truth Seer
    Big Damn Hero

Security/Marine Rank : FMC Colonel
    Number of posts : 281
    Ship Name : USS Truth Seer
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-Can't Think of Anything
    Ship Class : Defiant
    Fleet Division : Marines/Security

Post by Truth Seer Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:18 am

Ehh what ever, but looking at the bios, bet you didn't know we have already teamed up before.
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:26 am

That is the truth though Very Happy I did not know that at the time Cool
    Connas Soth
    Connas Soth
    Heart Of Gold

Fleet Rank : Cadet
    Number of posts : 35
    Ship Name : U.S.S. Archangel
    Ship Registry Number : NX-4640
    Ship Class : Advanced Cruiser/ Covert Ops

OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD Empty Requesting to Join Fleet

Post by Connas Soth Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:41 am

Name: LCDR Connas Soth
    Ship Name & Class: U.S.S. Archangel, NX-4640 Advanced Combat Cruiser; Covert Operations
    Ship role in fleet: Advanced Scout, Rapid Response, Combat Support, Interceptor
    Skills you bring to fleet: Recon/ Covert Operations, Fleet Combat Support, Search and Rescue
    Position you might like to fill: As Needed. Will fill roles as listed above.

Please post other gaming exp: MMOs; EQ1, EQ2, WoW, LotR:O, TR, AC2, DAoC, SWG, AA, Planetside, EVE Online, CoH/CoV and a few I can't remember off hand. MMO gaming since 1997. Filled roles from recruitment, senior member, officer, raid leader and guild/corp leader.
    SFC2, SFC3, CoD4, Battlefield Series, Total War Series, Command and Conquer Series,
    Dawn of War Series, Titan Quest Series.

Please submit your service record: Crew assigned to ship for training operations and installation of advanced recon/ weapon upgrades. Current Mission, Final Shakedown before forward deployment. Current Commander LCDR Connas Soth. Assigned from Starfleet Intellegence. Previous Assignments Covert Ops/ Counter Intel.
    Field Experience: ECM, ECCM, Emergency Medicine, Engineering, Star Ship Tactical Operations, Away Team Tactical Operations, Pilot (shuttle, fighter, Star ship) Cloaking System Technology Expert.
    Personality; Prefers Aggressive Negotition.
    Previous Mission Service Record; CLASSIFIED

RL Info:
    Male, 31 years old.
    I live in North Dakota (assigned) <currently deployed. Baghdad, Iraq>
    My hobbies are Computer and Table top Gaming, outdoors, Family time.

I love MMO's, and a Star Trek MMO is something I've always wanted to see. I have a ton of MMO experiance and will continue to play CoH and EVE once I get back. My other offline game (due to deployement) is SFC3.

I have filled current roles in EVE, which I'll list since it's prolly the closest thing to what this game will be. Fleet Operations, Mining Foreman, Mining Director, Station Admin, Recruitment.
    Ship Classes Piloted; Frigate, Assualt Frigate, Destroyer, Cruiser, Mining Barge, Hulk, Transport, Hauler, Interceptor, Covert Ops, Stealth Bomber, Battle Cruiser, Battleship, Freighter, Fleet Command Ship, Interdictor, Dreadnaught. Current training towards Carrier.

Last edited by Connas Soth on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Exezer
    Exezer
    Big Damn Hero

Science Department Rank : SCI Captain
    Medical Division Rank : MD Captain
    Number of posts : 260
    Ship Name : USS Shield
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-77911
    Ship Class : Ship Class: NX-91001
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

Post by Exezer Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:49 am

Awesome application ....i approve but im not the fleet admiral so we will have to let Baumer take a look at it.
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:56 am

Welcome to the fleet!

LCDR Connas Soth U.S.S. Archangel, glad to have you aboard! You may request a docking port & I will get you added to the list.

Exezer, you do have the authority to accept new members. I guess I need to get the other admirals and hash out that stuff. I know I have been doing it up to this point, however, now that the structure is in place, it is probably time to get everyone together and figure out permissions. I will start a thread in our discussion room.

Again Welcome, & Make yourself at home. Very Happy
    chirokitsune
    chirokitsune
    Object in Space

Fleet Rank : Commander
    Number of posts : 104
    Ship Name : USS Valkyria
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97044A
    Ship Class : Nova Variant

Name: Chiro Casull

OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD Empty FWD: Formal Application

Post by chirokitsune Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:19 am

Name: Lt. Chiro Cassul
    Ship Name & Class: NCC-79044 USS Freyja (Nova Class)
    Ship role in fleet: Surveyor, Rapid Response, Planetary Rescue Operations, Planetary/Stellar Analysis, Combat Zone Analysis
    Skills you bring to fleet: Search and Rescue, Advanced Flight and Navigation
    Position you might like to fill: As needed

Please submit your service record:
    Good Afternoon, I am Lt Chiro Cassul of the USS Freyja. I am submitting my formal request to join the Firefly Fleet. I am currently stationed aboard the USS Freyja, a Nova Class starship. I am a Flight Controller with Command training capable of piloting any ship in the fleet. I am also trained in Tactical operations and survey and research operations. The USS Freyja is not your typical Nova class as it has seen a number of upgrades and modifications that make her stand out from the rest. The USS Freyja is currently equipped for Search and Rescue and Planetary/Stellar Survey and Research and is capable of planetary operations. Attached is the requested Service Record from Starfleet Personnel.

== SERVICE RECORD ==

Born on Utopia Planitia, Mars to Captain Ellie Cassul and Lieutenant Commander Daniel Cassul. Chiro grew up among Starfleet and would follow his parents footsteps and enter Starfleet Academy. Finding that his childhood helped a great deal at the academy, he excelled in Astrophysics and Starship Flight operations. While at the academy, Chiro struck up a relationship with a Cecilia Monroe, also a Flight controller in training. Chiro graduated in the to 20% of his class and was immediately assigned to the USS Solstice as one of the flight controllers along with Cecilia. Though serving as a backup flight controller, he proved himself useful to the starship's operations serving as Tactical, however his tour of duty was ended abruptly after being ambushed while patrolling the neutral zone by Romulan raiders which severely damaged the USS Solstice. In the ensuing battle, both of the main flight controllers, one of whom was Cecila were killed when their consoles exploded. Rerouting all flight controls to the tactical station, he was able to pilot the ship without it's sensors out of the combat zone. For his efforts, Chiro was promoted to Lt Jr grade and was temporarily stationed at the Utopia Planitia shipyards pending reassignment to a new starship. That reassignment took place nearly half a year later aboard the USS Calburn. However, his new position was short lived as he found himself transferred to the K-2 Deep Space Station not a month on duty. Complaints filed regarding the reassignment by the then Lt Jr grade Cassul indicated that the reassignment was an unfair and backhanded move by the captain of the USS Calburn, who was the father of Cecilia who perished aboard the USS Solstice. Rumor regarding the reasoning was that Cecilia was being pressured into changing from Flight Control operations however Chiro had convinced her to stick with it. Investigations were unable to come up with concrete evidence of retaliation.

While stationed aboard the K-2 Deep Space Station, Lieutenant Jr grade Chiro Cassul served as the station's lead shuttle pilot, handling delicate repair and research operations. Among the changes he brought to the station, he was able to streamline several of the clunky operations of it's shuttle fleet which was used to do survey, research and repair. On 2401, Chiro Cassul was promoted to Lieutenant after a daring rescue of a shuttlecraft carrying VIPs surveying a special anomaly suddenly lost power and drifted dangerously close to the anomaly which could kill all aboard. On 2408, after 11 years aboard K-2 Deep Space Station, the Lieutenant requested transfer to a new starship posting. A refurbished starship, the USS Freyja, service records regarding the ship are sketchy, was brought into surface and he was assigned as it's acting captain.

Reports from the Lieutenant stats that the ship's previous registration is the USS Solstice, which was suppose to be in the reserve fleet. At the moment, the USS Freyja is currently docked at the San Fransisco shipyards receiving last minute repairs and awaiting the rest of her crew before returning to Serenity Station.

• 2391 - Accepted by Starfleet Academy
    • 2395 - Graduated from the Academy majoring with Astrophysics
      [8] 2396 - Assigned to the USS Freyja as a Flight Controller (Then known as the USS Solstice)
    • 2397 - Took part in the Border skirmish along the neutral zone
    • 2397 - Promoted to Lieutenant Junior Grade
    • 2397 - Assigned to USS Calburn as a Flight Controller
    • 2397 - Re-assigned to K-2 Deep Space Station, unknown reasoning
    • 2398 - changed assignment to Lead shuttle pilot on K-2 Deep Space Station
    • 2401 - Promoted to Lieutenant
    • 2408 - Requested reassignment to an active starship
    • 2409 - Reassigned to the USS Freyja as acting captain

== Anomalous Data Stream ==

RL Information:
    Male, 26 years old
    I live in Florida.
    My favorite hobbies are anime, computers, manga, tabletop roleplaying games. I'm a huge Star Trek fan.
    I'm pretty laid back in terms of playing.

Please post other gaming exp:
    (MMOs) City of Heroes/City of Villians, Final Fantasy XI, Guild Wars, Planetside, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online (JP version, soon to play the US version). World of Warcraft (Still Active)
    (Other Games) Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Call of Duty 4, Command & Conquer, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Portal, Star Trek Bridge Command, Star Trek Legacy (*shudders*), Team Fortress 2, Warcraft, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War, etc...
    (Table Top) Bliss Stage, Dungeons & Dragons (Player & DM), Mutants & Masterminds, Shadowrun, Wheel of Time[u]

Last edited by chirokitsune on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minor corrections)
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:25 am

Lt. Chiro Cassul, welcome back from your away time. Glad to see you again! Like Truth Seer, haha, you have submitted an application and are already in the fleet. Well its official this time hehe.

Some things have changed since you left, and one of them is something that has been waiting for your return.

I hearby promote you to the Rank of Captain within the fleet..

Congratulations Captain Chiro Cassul.

Baumer out.
    chirokitsune
    chirokitsune
    Object in Space

Number of posts : 104
    Ship Name : USS Valkyria
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97044A
    Ship Class : Nova Variant

Name: Chiro Casull

Post by chirokitsune Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:19 pm

Well considering my last application was orbiting the station, might as well send in another just in case. Thank you for the promotion, It's easier to type in Captain then it is Lieutenant. My crew arrived earlier then expected so we're making our quick get away back to Serenity Station before HQ decides they want me to do other stuff for them.
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Name: Pyriel Danto

Post by Pyriel32 Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:30 pm

welcome home buddy.
    Exador
    Exador

Fleet Rank : Lieutenant
    Number of posts : 8
    Ship Name : U.S.S. BLUE SUN
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-68786
    Ship Class : Saber

Post by Exador Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:17 am

Hi,
    Exador here, captain of the U.S.S. Blue Sun. Reporting for duty and ready to be a big damn hero

Name: Exador
    Ship Name & Class: NCC-68786 U.S.S. Blue Sun (Saber Class)
    Ship role in fleet: Exploration/Scout & Recon/
    Skills you bring to fleet: Biological & Technological experimen . . (ahem) Research and Development
    Position you might like to fill: Uncertain at this time

Other gaming exp: Various MMOs, Currently playing EVE-Online

=/\= Service Record =/\=
    After graduation from Starfleet Academy, Ensign Exador was tranfered into Starfleet Intelligence.
    Shortly after his transfer, Exador was involved wit . . .ssszzzzz . . [Transmission Interference- Compensating]
    . . . Section 31 . . . . . . . . . .ssszzzz . . . . . . . . Operation Blue Hands . . . . . .ssclick [Disconnecting]
    =/\=[Transmission Jammed]=/\=

=/\=[Operation Aborted]=/\=
    =/\=[WARNING]=/\=
    THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN CLASSIFIED AND COMPARTMENTALIZED BY STARFLEET INTELLIGENCE
    ANY PERSONS VEIWING THESE MATERIALS WITHOUT TOP LEVEL CLEARANCES WILL BE SUBJECT TO
    ARREST, DEBRIEFING AND IMPRISONMENT OF NO LESS THAN 30 YEARS IN A STARFLEET MAXIMUM
    SECURITY PRISON.

Last edited by Exador on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:24 am

well i guess i have no plroblems reading this then good afternoon and welcome.
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:01 am

Welcome aboard Exador!
    Stronin
    Stronin
    Done the Impossible

Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Commander
    Number of posts : 704
    Ship Name : USS Mainesburg
    Ship Registry Number : 89557
    Ship Class : Excelsior Redesign
    Fleet Division : Engineering/Ops

Name:

Post by Stronin Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:59 am

Just in case you didn't catch it in the STO thread, welcome aboard Smile

*hands complementary peach pie*
    JacksonPaladin
    Heart Of Gold

Fleet Rank : Lt. Commander
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Lt. Commander
    Science Department Rank : OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD Empty
    Number of posts : 43
    Ship Name : USS Shadow Song
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-977011
    Ship Class : Discovery Class

Name: Jackson Dwayne Paladin

OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD Empty My App.

Post by JacksonPaladin Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:05 am

Name:Jackson Paladin
    Ship Name & Class:USS Shadow Song Defiant Class (Refit)
    Ship role in fleet:Exploration and Scouting
    Skills you bring to fleet:OOC-I am a decent storyteller IC: Engineering and Geologist
    Position you might like to fill: Lieutenant Commander if available.

Please post other gaming exp: I have played SWG, LoTR, CoX, just to name a few MMOs. PnP played Palladium Games, D&D, Champions, GURPS, and Old school White Wolf Games. Play a few space sims, Black & White and a few others.

Please submit your service record:After graduating from the Academy, Ensign Paladin's first assignment was Utopia Planitia Navigation and Propulsion Developmental Systems for the next 2 years, then came an ultercation with one of his fellow officers, Lieutenant Daniel Wentworth, whom he accused of disorderly conduct against one of the female officers, who shall remain nameless for the time being. Ensign Paladin was reassigned to the USS Kismet, a science vessel Miranda-class, as a Helmsmen also learned a few extra science skills on his off-duty days. While exploring planet G47S in a remote part of the Beta Quadant, one of the ship two Geologists became ill Ensign Paladin asked the Captian and Chief Geologist if could tagalong to gain some field experience they agreed, Ensign Paladin help to discover an anicent structure and some much needed resources, this was a four-year tour, on his final year on board the Kismet the ship encountered some very hostile race, that called themselves the Kiymarran, out-gunned and out-manned Ensign Paladin tricked and outmanuvered the Kiymarran with the old Riker Manuever. For his quick thinking Ensign Paladin was promoted to Lieutenant JG. Now newly promoted Jackson went back to Starfleet Science to further his knowledge in Geology, Minerology, and a few more resource gathering skills and sciences including some more skills at Starfleet Engineering Corps.

Can continue but think it best to stop, it is late here and sleep is starting to take its toll
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:47 am

Sleep is a good thing Very Happy Greetings Jackson Paladin! Welcome to the fleet!
    Stronin
    Stronin
    Done the Impossible

Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Commander
    Number of posts : 704
    Ship Name : USS Mainesburg
    Ship Registry Number : 89557
    Ship Class : Excelsior Redesign

Name:

Post by Stronin Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:27 pm

Welcome to Serenity Smile *hands custom baked apple/peach hybrid pie to Jackson* Enjoy your welcome in complementary pie!
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:15 pm

welcome to the group !
    Exezer
    Exezer
    Big Damn Hero

Science Department Rank : SCI Captain
    Medical Division Rank : MD Captain
    Number of posts : 260
    Ship Name : USS Shield
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-77911
    Ship Class : Ship Class: NX-91001
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

Post by Exezer Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:05 am

Hmmm sleep...??? what is this sleep you are talking about .....?? i have no clue what sleep is ......but other then that Welcome to the Fleet!!!!
    JacksonPaladin
    Heart Of Gold

Fleet Rank : Lt. Commander
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Lt. Commander
    Science Department Rank : OLD ***Submit Fleet Applications Here!*** THREAD Empty
    Number of posts : 43
    Ship Name : USS Shadow Song
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-977011
    Ship Class : Discovery Class

Name: Jackson Dwayne Paladin

Post by JacksonPaladin Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:19 am

Glad to be aboard. and thanks for the warm welcomes.
    Reanna Aloi
    Reanna Aloi
    Dean of the Academy

Special Operations Rank : SPO Rear Admiral
    Number of posts : 3666
    Location : Somewhere in a home, in a city, in a country, somewhere on the planet...
    Ship Name : The Immortal
    Ship Registry Number : Special Registry: NCC 082270
    Ship Class : Defiant (modified refit)

Name:

Post by Reanna Aloi Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:30 pm

welcome to your doom......I mean, aboard. hehe Razz Very Happy

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Greetings! I am a life long Trek Fan who has been involved in Trek RP for over 15 years and I would like to continue my adventures here and of course when the game is launched.
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:01 am

Howdy welcome to the group .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:14 pm