Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

+3
Reanna Aloi
Stronin
Baumer
7 posters

Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.)

Poll

Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.)

[ 2 ]
    Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) Vote_lcap19%Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) Vote_rcap1 [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) Vote_lcap10%Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) Vote_lcap135%Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) Vote_rcap1 [35%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) Vote_lcap130%Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) Vote_rcap1 [30%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) Vote_lcap126%Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) Vote_rcap1 [26%] 

Total Votes: 23
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Serenity Diplomatic Corps : Senior Ambassador
    Number of posts : 4834
    Ship Name : USS Combination
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-77721
    Ship Class : Prometheus Class
    Fleet Division : Command

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Jeff Baumer

Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) Empty Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.)

Post by Baumer Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:58 pm

Stronin
    Stronin
    Done the Impossible

Fleet Rank : Commander
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Commander
    Number of posts : 704
    Ship Name : USS Mainesburg
    Ship Registry Number : 89557
    Ship Class : Excelsior Redesign
    Fleet Division : Engineering/Ops

Name:

Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) Empty Re: Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.)

Post by Stronin Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Easy answer. Wink
    Reanna Aloi
    Reanna Aloi
    Dean of the Academy

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Special Operations Rank : SPO Rear Admiral
    Number of posts : 3666
    Location : Somewhere in a home, in a city, in a country, somewhere on the planet...
    Ship Name : The Immortal
    Ship Registry Number : Special Registry: NCC 082270
    Ship Class : Defiant (modified refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Name:

Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) Empty Re: Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.)

Post by Reanna Aloi Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Janeway by the proverbial country mile. She is a good all round character. She was tough, hard when she needed to be. She could be diplomatic when called for and could wheel and deal with the best Ferengi. (episode when dealing with the borg. hehe). She was caring, consdierate, honorable and trustworthy. She could stick with Starfleet protocol but when needed, she could move beyond it. She, in my opinion, stayed closest to who and what she was. She was the best developed and would have made one hell of an Admiral.

Sides. I'm also a sucker for strong women with long, flowing hair and look good within the soft light of a bedroom.

*looks about, whistling.* hehe Razz Smile Very Happy
    Qugie
    Qugie
    So very pretty

Fleet Rank : Flag Captain
    Number of posts : 300
    Ship Name : USS Lineage II
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-881968
    Ship Class : Runabout
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

Post by Qugie Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:04 am

Sisko if he was Human long enough. Very Happy
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Sweet LCAR specs man!
    Hogg J (JarHok)
    Hogg J (JarHok)
    Federation Klingon Ambassador

Security/Marine Rank : FMC General
    Number of posts : 2743
    Ship Name : Tarren
    Ship Registry Number : IKS
    Ship Class : K'vort
    Fleet Division : Marines/Security

Name:

Post by Hogg J (JarHok) Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Yeah there reall good
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)

Name: Pyriel Danto

Post by Pyriel32 Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:10 pm

uh huh?
    Stronin
    Stronin
    Done the Impossible

Name:

Post by Stronin Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:45 pm

I still say Ezri, and Jadzia Dax were head and shoulders above any other startrek actors for sheer eye candy. Very Happy
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:59 pm

yeah, Jadzia was my favorite... i guess im just attracted to women that look like they have it together... strange huh?
    Qugie
    Qugie
    So very pretty

Post by Qugie Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:32 am

Stronin wrote:I still say Ezri, and Jadzia Dax were head and shoulders above any other startrek actors for sheer eye candy. Very Happy

It Might be because I'm Vulcan but I'm going to have to go with T'Pol as Eyecandy. Very Happy

Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) T%27Pol_as_Archer%27s_caregiver
    Which of the famous Starship Captains, would be the best admiral (Had all of them survived to be admirals.) 240x320
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)

Name: Pyriel Danto

Post by Pyriel32 Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:12 am

you want eye candy 7 of 9 was truely eye candy
    Stronin
    Stronin
    Done the Impossible

Name:

Post by Stronin Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:20 pm

I dunno too many borg implants for my taste haha.
    Qugie
    Qugie
    So very pretty

Post by Qugie Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Stronin wrote:I dunno too many borg implants for my taste haha.

amen on that one way to many Implants Very Happy
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:17 pm

I think as a "Beauty Queen" 7 of 9 probably was the prettiest.. but as I said... something about the intellegence of the others put Dax and I agree with T'pol as well over 7 for being attracted to... however... I must say she was nice to look at. heh... Embarassed
    Reanna Aloi
    Reanna Aloi
    Dean of the Academy

Special Operations Rank : SPO Rear Admiral
    Number of posts : 3666
    Location : Somewhere in a home, in a city, in a country, somewhere on the planet...
    Ship Name : The Immortal
    Ship Registry Number : Special Registry: NCC 082270
    Ship Class : Defiant (modified refit)

Name:

Post by Reanna Aloi Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Hmm! Maybe I"ll reprovoke this debate. hehe All of you can have yer 7 of 9 and T'pol but me. I"m going with B'lanna Torez. She's my eye candy. *sticks tongue out at detractors* Say what you will, argue what you may, but in my opinion, B'lanna was the best. And by the appearance of the polls, all those nay sayers of Janeway. Nuff said!! hehehe Very Happy Very Happy
    qoona
    qoona
    Done the Impossible

Fleet Rank : Captain
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Captain
    Number of posts : 705
    Ship Name : USS Nausicaa
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-71830
    Ship Class : Norway Class

Name: Laphiel N`Ruri

Post by qoona Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:55 pm

I suppose i would go with admiram Scott <_<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:15 am