Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know. EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know. EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know. EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know. EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know. EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

2 posters

Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know.

Exezer
    Exezer
    Big Damn Hero

Fleet Rank : Captain
    Science Department Rank : SCI Captain
    Medical Division Rank : MD Captain
    Number of posts : 260
    Ship Name : USS Shield
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-77911
    Ship Class : Ship Class: NX-91001
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know. Empty Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know.

Post by Exezer Thu May 06, 2010 3:23 am

I am and now trying to login in to the game ....its been close to about 3 weeks but my roomates have finally moved the internet connection to a more stable place on the house and i will be checking it out as soon as my client is finish updating ...sorry for not playing ....i didnt want to play when my connection during that time made me DC about ever 10mins and freeze every 5 mins ....lets hope what Time Warner did helped.

K well see ya guys ingame and WOOT im back.
    Jarered Baerwas
    Jarered Baerwas
    Object in Space

Fleet Rank : Lieutenant JG.
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Lieutenant JG.
    Number of posts : 158
    Ship Name : USS Tuireann
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-970803-E
    Ship Class : Celestial Refit
    Fleet Division : Engineering/Ops

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Jarered K. Baerwas

Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know. Empty Re: Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that i think some of the old members will like to know.

Post by Jarered Baerwas Thu May 06, 2010 5:08 am

Welcome back Exezer Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:30 am