Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

4 posters

removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied

Cpt Cannons

Number of posts : 4
    Ship Name : USS Daystrom
    Ship Class : Science Vessle

removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied Empty removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied

Post by Cpt Cannons Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Ok so recently I a long time member was removed from fleet because I did something the leaders did not like. I simply moved all the assets to the klingon fleet so we could improve it. So apparently this warranted my removal from the forums and in game fleet. I was slowly working on building assets for the fleet to replace anything needed. I am guessing no one else was informed of this decision and i just wanted to make it clear. I was removed because i was trying to help, I have wasted a lot of assets towards both fleets in the last few years especially in the last few months. I have been on every single day for the last couple months the least can be said for most of the people so called in charge. I can understand life can take presidence but i was doing what was best to bring new players into the fleet during my time online. I have been apart of this fleet since 2008 and its quite ridiculous to be treated this way after so much of loyal serivce to this fleet.

I for one never got any kind of message stating why i was kicked not to mention it was completely unnecessary to remove my entire profile from the forums board.

So then before they remove my profile again i want to know why this kind of would even be aloud
    Seeker
    Seeker
    Director of Search and Rescue operations

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Science Department Rank : SCI Admiral
    Medical Division Rank : removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied Empty
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Sergeant
    Number of posts : 2854
    Location : Second star to the right and striate on till morning
    Ship Name : S.F.F. Seeker
    U.S.S. Seaquest
    I.A.T. Misbehave
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-65640
    Ship Class : Nebula class with a new prototype superstructure.
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Dekkar Martle

removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied Empty Re: removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied

Post by Seeker Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:27 pm

you where removed for hijack and the Klingon fleet and kicking one of the leaders out and demoting the others leaders after moving every thing to said fleet. moving stuff to support the kdf fleet with out permission was not looked kindly on but we where discussing that in and in the possess discover you pulled a Cue on the KDF side. you kick one of the leaders of the fleet out of the fleet and took over every for your self aft moving every thing we you could form the fed fleet their i wanted to give you a change to explain and defend you action in a trial demote you to cadet and let you explain but im told you broken many rules in the past and the vote went too remove you right away. and i cant really blame them for voting that way in the verse you been throun out the air lock for tersion and dont they still shot people for in in the milliatery today. dont try and pretend this was about helping the fleet the kdf side need work and SOME resorses could or been transferd i would agree with that. but kicka superior ofifer out of part of the fleet and taking over for your self. thats why you where removed
    Cpt Cannons

removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied Empty Re: removed from fleet and klingoon fleet emptied

Post by Cpt Cannons Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:50 pm

The only rules i broke was moving hte assets over. Me and jarhok have been in charge of the KDF fleet since the get go with baumer in the uppers. i only moved one person by mistake but i moved pyriel's character out so he could not demote my already set rank in that fleet. And besides the point most of the fleet members had been inactive for over 2 years this also follows suit with pyriels character.

I have put alot of my own assets forward for the kdf fleet since it was built and i have been incharge of it since jarhok went a wall with life. in my post on the updates i explained my actions with the moving of assets i have half a inventory full of new equipment after working all week on making assets for the fleet.

If i broke any other rules i am completely unaware of them since i have only had the best interest of the fleet in mind and NOBODY TELLS ME ANYTHING!!!!! I have been here longer then any one else in this fleet other then pyriel and in the recent years since baumers leaving i have been treated less then Dirt!!

This is not the way a long time member should be treated i get treated better at the garbage dump then i do in this fleet so i guess maybe after this bulls*** i think its time to move on regardless cause as long as pyriel and his dictator ship is here i want nothing to do with this fleet.

All that happened recently has been completely unnecessary and i should have never had my forums account DELETED !!! i am better then being deleted and ignored. And it is EXTREMELY rude to just remove me with out a single message stating any reason why and with out a single means of letting me defend my actions in question.

I find it SOOOO funny how there is no one online ever but suddenly when pyriel notices something every one is on speed dial and then they make a decision behind your back and shit like this happens. I was an admiral and a captain and should have been told of alot more before this i never even got contacted for anything after baumer left.
    Seeker
    Seeker

U.S.S. Seaquest
    I.A.T. Misbehave

Post by Seeker Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:53 pm

you said you where in card of the kdf fleet with baumer above you  we  the 3 of use now share the rank that baumer had and one one person is a dictator.  we 3 work together to make calls.    you just ammited that you kick some one out of the fleet that was high up than you.    i don't know all the issuses between  you and Pyriel     it seems like a volitale chemical reaction between you too but  the role of fleet admiral is now 3 of us  if you could not work with him you could of came to me or lastline  we could of work things out  before you resorted to tression.   Pyreil is not a dictator her  is  1/3 of leadership  but hes still one of the leaders and you cant just remove him from the fleet and demote me and lastline.  you could of been in charge of the kdf under that leadership but you went and try to go over  the heads of that leadership.   wehn lastline saw what you di with the bank he was conserd but i have a messt from him  still that say he want to give you the benifit of the dought and so did i through most of this.  talk to us you dont like pyreail fin talk to me or last line.   moveing some stuff over thier was a good idea  just not all of  it.  but talk to us about it you want to be head of the kdf fleet  fine i would of been fine with that under the headed leadership.   you passion for wanting to do stuff for the fleet would of been great   until you let you fund with pyreil  turn you into a userper.    and on a personal not i agree  just deleting your account on her with out a message or anything was not right but nieither is what you did.  but I'm also only 1/3 of the leadership we work together.   if your will to talk maybe we can still work this out  you and pyreil and like oil and water but you can talk to me and lastline.  you where a founding member of this fleet what you did was wrong and thier must be consequences but maybe if you willing we can still work this out.

as far as not hearing any thing since baumer left that is your fault for not participating on the forms and the discussions while you where still an admiral would would of loved to have your and your incite during that time but after a many months of seeing nothing from you changes where made.
    Cpt Cannons

Post by Cpt Cannons Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:45 pm

i am constantly looking at and monitoring the forums board even durinmg the time i was not in game i was monitoring the forums for news and updates. I have not seen any messages about nothing you lastline and pyriel are in what i call a closed loop what i want to know is how exactly do you guys exactly communicate cause i never see any thing about meetings or anything.

And again with the moving of the assets that is minor granted i coulda asked but the only things people have responded to with me is this current issue where i got kicked out and it is a major insult being part of the founding members of this fleet. I Kicked, I scrounged, I Fought , I kissed as much ass as possible to get where i was only to be demoted to captain and left out of every single meeting for the last 2 years. not even a single message has been sent to me about any meetings and as i said i have checked the forums on regular bases.

I made the mistake of demoting some people because i was afraid of being demoted from a right full rank i have held since the day of launch on a secondary fleet that is rarely used. Me and Jarhok as i said were incharge of that fleet.

I also want to be clear here this is the most response i have had in 3 months of being active full time in the fleet since I got back. I have been working bloody hard at getting stuff upgraded only to be tossed out branded a traitor to the cause if this role was reversed you would be just as pissed off as i am right now. The proper way to have had this go would have been to have me brought into a chat with all the fleet admirals and been told what charges you had against me. This is especially more important being that i am as you said a founding member of this fleet. it is ultimately ridiculous that i have to fight for a rank i already held
    Seeker
    Seeker

U.S.S. Seaquest
    I.A.T. Misbehave

Post by Seeker Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:00 am

im really have a hard time beliveing that frist part i went back an looks they many threads visable to every one about getting things rolling agin. i saw a thread that was lt comander and up that was talking about meetings. others that where captain and above all of wich you could see if you where on the forms their only a few admiral only ones and much of that was done before people where demoted that you could of seen

https://serenitystation.forumotion.com/t2450p25-deptments

this one is visible to all members trying to set up new departments heads with many of the old head gone. whe had alot of lower ranked people posting and talking in it. if you where cheaking the sight in 2012 - 2013 i don't see how you see how you could od missed them this one runs form nov 20 to eraly 2013 that several months of ocational posts and their lots more threads.

we use facebook messging in emergency but most of the time that is " some thing is up check the forms"

i do see where you coming form and how furstating it could be but you where gone for a long time and made no effort to contuibute in these things if you where here. when you where gone for sooo long like many others where brought o captian rank. if some one leaves a jobs for many years and then comes back if some one has been brough in to fill that vacancy in that time after years away if you cam back to a company and said i expect my old job back you need to fire that person you think any company would do that. the found member where important and we decind that none would be lowered more that captain for you alway be captain of your own ship and would not be removed for in actvity. but after so many years away you cant expect to come back and still be in comand. what you did was wrong but i can see where you coming from if you will we can talk about how to move forward and heal this rift i can talk to the others but there will have to be conciqences for trying to remove others from the fleet.

Cpt Cannons

Post by Cpt Cannons Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:16 am

You can take my love, you can take my land, you can take me to where I cannot stand, but i don't care cause I'm still free, You can't take the skies from me.

Quote" Page 83 Firefly and the cotswolds murders"
    naturally there are some wise and good men and woman in the poverty classes. I've known a few. and indeed they deserve fair play and a living wage. In fact, many are the tenants i've given a helping hand. But all this blathering about: "All men are created equal" thats absurd. you only need to around you to see that they are not. these wise men fools. saints and sinners. Hard workers and drunken lay-abouts.

this all ment something to us once but our verse has changed. oh how she has changed ... the allaince has been nipping at our doors with their unjustified type of ways where a man is found guilty with out the fair trial.. we faught for fair we faught for what was right but did it really help ... no it just got a bunch of our friends killed ...
    greendragon4444
    Browncoat

Fleet Rank : Commander
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Commander
    Number of posts : 98
    Ship Name : USS MEEP
    Ship Class : JHDC
    Fleet Division : Engineering/Ops

Post by greendragon4444 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:20 pm

Lack of communication is annoying, that I accept. But then you make a huge decision without communicating it to everyone becoming the problem you just complained about. Then pulled a coup to ensure your power when drama ensued. Then complain when people blow up at you for the power grab where you screwed over someone else...

It must be nice living in your little bubble where you are never wrong.
    Lastline
    Lastline
    Commander Air Group

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Serenity Starfighter Corps : FSC Fleet Chief Flight Marshal
    Number of posts : 3358
    Ship Name : Sun Burst
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-989543
    Ship Class : Valkyrie
    Fleet Division : Starfighter Corps (The Fireflys)

Name: Nathan "Lastline" Merano

Post by Lastline Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:28 pm

I'm going to make this the last post before I shut this thread down. Cannons, I was trying to work with you. You know I was planning to have a meeting with you and the 3K of this fleet. You steped over the line when you emptied the bank. Lets face it you really have no defense for this, you took everything that wasn't nailed down. You briefly mentioned what you had done to me in game well after the fact. To which I told you to come back here and explain what you had done. But than I find that you kicked Pyriel out of the Reavers and demoted me and Seeker? This was no longer about you helping anybody but yourself. Myself, Seeker and Pyriel had a meeting about this via Facebook messaging and this is when the decision was made. We have also had many meeting including the whole fleet using voice services dating all the way back to when we were using Vent before the game even existed, you know this you were there. As for activity not a day has gone by that I have not logged into the game. Who do you think was updating the MOTD? So you saying it was all you was quite insulting. We don't have many rules but you manged to break pretty much all of them. But we let that slide until you single handily performed a Coup d'état in an insane power grab because you felt you were owed something you weren't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:35 am