Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

+90
ErstwhileBC
cessna3000
grifter_v2
occultations
tert75
Zani
azrael
sirvanyev
dudda
Solat
Wyrd
darthobie
verbena
mullin1
albertjarl
Talaina Kazzur
HareBrained
Gordon_Lightfoot
Lomax6996
mydriel
MallowOni
Appollea
Kieraniod
james1493
RomeoWood
Mulder
Spamanator
DrScott79
Saaith
JackWolfe
explodercide
Meldrak
Omikias
Stravik
omega_8
Valshynn
Toria
Nuatha
JasonDLT
Kain Val'Cueran
Stark
misaochankun
mikpen02
Mesiah
T-Lani
Belkrast
Xavier
mumtaz13
B1ade
Stygian
Zantosa
Shinjo
sSslayerRr
Hogg J (JarHok)
Dagorel
ViceGrips
Jaysonn
Sevok
Morgren
reed.whaley
planetar
Vinypop
Ikari_Zaku
MacJase
VithVicious
EssEss
Caelen
David McCoy
wesmagyar
Aldric
Alethearia
Jace Sa'Fyre
MacGrath
RaiderRich2001
W.Bridgeman
Garfunkel64
CAPTWinters
BoxcarJim
frank666
Jar'Hamel Shran
Reanna Aloi
Billy_Guile
segreto
Zapp Brannigan
Fr3nchy117
Exezer
Seeker
Pyriel32
Lastline
Baumer
94 posters

Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet!

Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Serenity Diplomatic Corps : Senior Ambassador
    Number of posts : 4834
    Ship Name : USS Combination
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-77721
    Ship Class : Prometheus Class
    Fleet Division : Command

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Jeff Baumer

Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! Empty Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet!

Post by Baumer Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:27 am

TO ALL NEW APPLICANTS

You must complete this interview to get into the fleet. You may or may not find yourself invited early to join us in game, but if you do not finish your interview, you will never advance farther than cadet.
    Once accepted into the fleet after an interview, please contact one of the People listed inside the next thread and one of us should be around to get you joined up in game.
    Interview Rules and Contacts ~(You won't have access to this thread until you have been accepted for an interview)
    Also, if you haven't completed your interview in 2 weeks we will be trying to remind you to do so. If you haven't completed it after a month, you may be kicked and have to re-apply.

I'm excited to get to know all of you.

Thanks for your interest in the Firefly Fleet!

B

Please post your ap in the following format:

In Game Name: (Character@Accountname)
    Name:
    Ship Name & Class:
    Character Class:
    Skills you bring to fleet:
    Position you might like to fill:

Please post other gaming exp:

Please submit your service record:

OOC: Please post a little bit about you in Real Life.

Example:
    Account Name: Baumer@Captainbaumer

Good day to you, I am Captain Baumer of the USS Combination, formally requesting to join the Firefly Fleet and serve aboard Serenity Station.

My ship is a Prometheus class. She has been fitted with the most up-to-date weaponry and Shield Technologies as well as Ablative Armor on the Hull.

I'm a Level 10 engineer.

I have training in fleet tactics as well as some computer technical expertice.

I am a good natured, laid back, yet crazy, Trek-loving Maniac with a ship that loves to RP.

I would like to fulfill the role of fleet tactician as well as do some work in operations on the station (Docking/undocking permissions, ect)

Other Gaming Exp: Halo, Counterstrike, ST Birth of the Federation, ST Command 1-3, Starfleet Academy, ST Armada 1&2, ST Elite Force, ST Bridge Commander, ST Hidden Evil, Guildwars, Knights Online, Command & Conquer, Starcraft. -Probably more games than I can even think of... I just love em

**Accessing Service Record**

**Access Granted**

-------Service Record: Captain Baumer----------

General Biography:

Captain Baumer was a farm boy from the Midwest of the North American Continent on Earth, who upon a sheer stroke of luck was invited to apply at Starfleet Academy. Though, he was not as experienced as some of the other cadets, his determination and ability to "think outside the box" helped him to excel and grow as an officer.

Ensign Baumer was a hotshot pilot wanna-be, however, he found that no matter how strong a pilot he became, his greatest strength was tactics. Professor Alric, a professor of ship and fleet tactics at the academy took a special interest in the young ensign and soon discovered that he had an eye for strategy.
    Baumer graduated the academy 3rd in his class, and held honors in engineering, piloting, astro-physics and of course advanced fleet tactics.

Baumer, a newly promoted lieutenant, had the pleasure of serving under some notable officers, such as Captain Sisko at tactical during the dominion war aboard the USS Defiant. Promotions came quickly during the war and by the end, Commander Baumer was soon granted the post of first officer aboard the USS Intrepid. Following his tour aboard the Intrepid, Baumer found himself engaged in battle with an experimental starship known as the Prometheus. Though the battle was confusing, (mainly due to the two infamous EMH programs who had re-captured the ship from Romulan control) Baumer and an away team were eventually dispatched to the ship to return the ship to Federation space.

Currently Captain Baumer is awaiting construction of his first starship. May his command be a long and prosperous one!

End Biography Section-----------

Mr. Baumer is a respectful and hard working officer. - Admiral F. C. Alric

He is a bit of a pain in the Arse, but made a fine first officer. He never let me do anything as a captain... I hope he ends up with a first officer just as ornery as he was. -Captain J.C. Henery

I hear from an old friend that he played a big part in getting our message in a bottle to starfleet and back again. I wish him the best with his first command. -Admiral Janeway

End Service Entry......

**End Message**

OOC: I'm a midwesterner born and raised in the breadbasket of the USA. I have a degree in Music Theater and I currently work as an actor on stage. I love Computers, Movies, Great stories, Firefly & Star Trek.

Last edited by Baumer on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 6 times in total

Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! Empty Re: Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:30 pm

evening mates, sorry i havent been on lately, went away for a few months, was a glorious time lol anyways im glad to be back to civilization and hopefully i can be more active here

Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! Empty Re: Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:13 am

Morning all. I am Captain Shakari, of the planet Sha Ka Ree, formally requesting the use of a starship in your fleet.

Currently, I am shipless, but plan on acquiring a Constitution class ship as soon as it is godly possible. My last attempt was less than successful.

I have had millennia to gain knowledge in piloting as well as weapons control.

I have loved Star Trek since before I was able to speak, but don't really care for RP. I am always more than willing to help a member of the fleet out, though. Also a bit of a Whedon-head, hence why I'm here.

I would like to serve in your knowledge core, since I have seen civilizations rise and fall, as well, as fix it.

Other gaming xp: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Champions Online, Starcraft, Freelancer, Halo:Combat evolved 1-3, Star Trek: Armada 1 & 2, Spore, Doom, Doom 2, Rockband, Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, Chrono Trigger, Mass Effect, Corncob 3d, Dokupon Kingdom, ... many others (too many to list).

Service Record: After running amok in the galaxy with Q, I was beheaded and stuck in the center of the galaxy. After a failed attempt to free myself, I was forgotten by the rest of the galaxy until a lowly Starfleet science officer stumbled upon me. After a partial brainwashing, I am now fairly good natured and would like a spot of tea, Earl Grey, please.

What does god need with a starship? -James T. Kirk
    Lastline
    Lastline
    Commander Air Group

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Serenity Starfighter Corps : FSC Fleet Chief Flight Marshal
    Number of posts : 3358
    Ship Name : Sun Burst
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-989543
    Ship Class : Valkyrie
    Fleet Division : Starfighter Corps (The Fireflys)

Name: Nathan "Lastline" Merano

Post by Lastline Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 am

Hello Shakari and welcome to Serenity station! A constitution, eh? That might be a tall order not many of those old birds floating around. But we will see what we can do! In the meantime head over to our
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Name: Pyriel Danto

Post by Pyriel32 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:25 am

Welcome to the fleet, please remember to take a look at the fleet protocals and if you plan on joining the rp on the station check out the rp academy. Well cadet have fun and welcome to the family.
    Seeker
    Seeker
    Director of Search and Rescue operations

Science Department Rank : SCI Admiral
    Medical Division Rank : Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! Empty
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Sergeant
    Number of posts : 2854
    Location : Second star to the right and striate on till morning
    Ship Name : S.F.F. Seeker
    U.S.S. Seaquest
    I.A.T. Misbehave
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-65640
    Ship Class : Nebula class with a new prototype superstructure.
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

Name: Dekkar Martle

Post by Seeker Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Wecome and interesting back story, so you come from beyond the great barrier, what race are you or is it a brand new one your creating?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Seeker wrote:Wecome and interesting back story, so you come from beyond the great barrier, what race are you or is it a brand new one your creating?

Eh, the back story I stole from ST: V (check out the link to memory-alpha). And Pyriel32, is RP optional or mandatory?
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:20 am

RP is Optional. However, we always try to let our new members know that we do have that option if you like. Very Happy
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Name: Pyriel Danto

Post by Pyriel32 Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:19 am

Yep as the boss man says you don't have to unless you want to.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:05 am

Ah, excellent. Glad to hear it. Smile
    Exezer
    Exezer
    Big Damn Hero

Fleet Rank : Captain
    Science Department Rank : SCI Captain
    Medical Division Rank : MD Captain
    Number of posts : 260
    Ship Name : USS Shield
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-77911
    Ship Class : Ship Class: NX-91001

Post by Exezer Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:02 am

Yep ....i tried to get into RPing once but it never clicked with me....dont know i guess im just not meant to RP lol.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:53 am

Good Day, Sirs and Ma'ams.

I understand that this is the correct place to register my interest in applying to this fine Fleet. I notice that there are many questions brought forward, to which I am afraid I am not currently in possession of answers.

I will be commanding a star ship of some description, as of the Second day of February, in the new year coming. At which time, I will review all pertinent information regarding my options on career, vessels and appropriate deportment of skills.

I am of an adventurous disposition, and inquisitive by nature, so my interests may tend toward the Scientific. I am also of a cautious mindset, so may lean more toward an Engineering position. I am afraid it is too soon to tell. If there are specific needs that the Fleet may have, I will also consider thus.

Having familiarised myself with the information made available, I have come to the realisation that membership in a fleet will be of great benefit come time to demonstrate my abilities. Now; I do not wish to overtly pronounce my sympathies with any particular interests, and my associations "browncoats" are strictly rumour. Having said thus, I would like it be made clear that I wish no harm upon any soul, and will not abide by the petty squabbling that so often mar such organizations similar in character to this fine Fleet.

I put no obligations upon anyone; I merely state my preferences on establishing our future repore.

I do hope my treaties is compatible with your designs for this Fleet. Please consider my application to join.

Signed, Respectfully;

Dryndi.
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:00 am

Greetings Dryndi!

We would be happy to have you! No worries on the ship information and so forth. Most of that has only been used for RP purposes within the fleet. All of us will most likely be changing details like that upon the game release.

In a moment, you should have permissions to access the rest of the forums.

We look forward to getting to know you better.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:03 am

Wow, that was fast - thanks
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:08 am

Haha, well on rare occasion I'm a bit of a night owl.

However, tonight you just happened to time it just right to catch me online before bed. I am helping a friend roof part of his house tomorrow morning at 9 AM. So I'm hitting the hay. Very Happy

Welcome to the fleet. Feel free to browse around and post where you like.

Have a good night.
    Exezer
    Exezer
    Big Damn Hero

Science Department Rank : SCI Captain
    Medical Division Rank : MD Captain
    Number of posts : 260
    Ship Name : USS Shield
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-77911
    Ship Class : Ship Class: NX-91001

Post by Exezer Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:30 am

Welcome to the fleet Dryndi.....*Tribble PIE in the FACE*

Hmmm .....*Runs away and ducks into his office*
    Lastline
    Lastline
    Commander Air Group

Serenity Starfighter Corps : FSC Fleet Chief Flight Marshal
    Number of posts : 3358
    Ship Name : Sun Burst
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-989543
    Ship Class : Valkyrie

Name: Nathan "Lastline" Merano

Post by Lastline Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:59 am

Hello Dryndi! And welcome to Serenity Station! We are glad to have you!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:29 am

Name: Capt. H.H Fenton Mudd jr.
    Ship Name & Class: U.S.S. Pan class: Luna
    Ship role in fleet: Exploration and Commerce
    Skills you bring to fleet: Sharp wit, an open mind the ability to find a naughty frame of reference in most communications Please Post Your Application to Join the Fleet! Icon_jokercolor

Position you might like to fill: let the fates decide.

Please post other gaming exp: Tunnels and Trolls(aka pre d&d) , D&D 1st ed and up,L.A.R.P. VtM&WW as storyteller,if it has pixels its been touched at least once in my life, 44 yrs and going strong on gaming exp.

Please submit your service record:
    (in progress)
    Fr3nchy117
    Fr3nchy117
    So very pretty

Fleet Rank : Lt. Commander
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Lt. Commander
    Number of posts : 461
    Location : Lost in my own mind. which is wandering. inside your face.
    Ship Name : USS Albatross
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-83117
    Ship Class : Steamrunner
    Fleet Division : Engineering/Ops

Post by Fr3nchy117 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:47 am

Welcome to the fleet Mr Mudd!
    Zapp Brannigan
    Zapp Brannigan
    So very pretty

Fleet Rank : Commander
    Serenity Starfighter Corps : FSC Wing Colonel
    Number of posts : 335
    Location : Take me out to the black. Tell them I ain't coming back!
    Ship Name : Nimbus-B
    Ship Class : Modified Vesper Class

Post by Zapp Brannigan Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Welcome aboard Hardcourt! Nobody knows the Tribbles you've seen! LOL

You, me, a couple of Orion girls and Risa ... 'nuff said.
    segreto
    segreto
    Object in Space

Fleet Rank : Lieutenant
    Number of posts : 168
    Ship Name : venom
    Ship Class : Unkn

Post by segreto Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:19 pm

Fenton Mudd wrote:

Please post other gaming exp: Tunnels and Trolls

Wow, that's a ways back. I wish I had all my old gaming manuals and stuff.
    Zapp Brannigan
    Zapp Brannigan
    So very pretty

Fleet Rank : Commander
    Serenity Starfighter Corps : FSC Wing Colonel
    Number of posts : 335
    Location : Take me out to the black. Tell them I ain't coming back!
    Ship Name : Nimbus-B
    Ship Class : Modified Vesper Class

Post by Zapp Brannigan Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Its so cool that we have kids my age to play with! LOL. Old timers rock!
    Billy_Guile
    Billy_Guile
    Serenity Valley Survivor

Security/Marine Rank : FMC Mastor Sergeant Major
    Number of posts : 1236
    Ship Name : USS Echo Burning
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-87424
    Ship Class : Sovereign
    Fleet Division : Marines/Security

Name:

Post by Billy_Guile Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:18 am

once again gentlemen and ladies... this thread is for the specific use of new people requesting entry into the fleet. save the pies and good times for their welcome threads Very Happy
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:19 am

Thanks Guile. Yes folks, what he said plz. Very Happy

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Name: Firefly2005
    Ship Name & Class: USS Glowworm Constitution Refit
    Ship role in fleet: Maverick generational ex-Federation ship.
    Skills you bring to fleet: Helping out any underdog.
    Position you might like to fill: Anything. Rank is not important

Other gaming exp: Not had any for a bit - nothing's taken my fancy. But old RTSs - C&C and C&C Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 1 and 2, Dune, Earth 2150, Total Annihilation, Civilization, X-fighter, Descent 3, Castle Wolfenstein (!), Doom, Quake 3, Half-life, Resident Evil 1&2. SFC 1&2, Dominion Wars, Startrek Armada 1&2.
    Not really done this before, so bear with me and please be kind!
    Back story: Ship's the main character really. Dee Sylvester is the captain. Ship is a 180 year old relic stolen by the Maquis from a decommissioning yard 30years or so ago. Taken back to the Maquis colonies and fought in vain against the Cardassian onslaught when Cardassia allied with the Dominion. Evacuated the last survivors and for the past 30 years has been a generational ship on which whole families have grown up. No regular starfleet personnel. Very tatty and old, but still functional. Strengths - a crew who know her intimately, and have upgraded her heavily over the decades. Weaknesses - physical age and obsolete. Finally hooked up with the Firefly fleet as they're the closest in outlook to the Glowworm's population - a big family that looks out for each other. (Basically the closest a trek universe ship could be to Serenity)
    Obviously it will take a little time to get a constitution-class in game, so I'll probably arrive with this backstory once I've upgraded to one and got the hang of the game. In the RP persona would probably ignore any senior orders if they don't make sense, but would be loyal and keep to the ethos of the fleet - helping out the underdogs and rescuing people. Doctor in real life, so could bring a bit of that to the fleet if necessary. Obviously I would get bigger ships as I levelled up, but the constitution would be the RP one that I would pour money into upgrading - the one I use in all fleet engagements.
    Would I be welcome?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:12 am