Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

+2
HareBrained
Pyriel32
6 posters

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn

Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Pyriel Danto

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn Empty Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn

Post by Pyriel32 Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:20 am

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn F01cf1b4596cf7dc30c6d288dde7935b1438745673

The Star Trek Online team is pleased to announce the epic conclusion of the five-year Iconian War story arc with Star Trek Online: Season 11 – New Dawn!

New Dawn will rise out of the grim wartime tale to introduce an all-new story focused on rebuilding and hope. Discover a previously unknown civilization and uncover the mystery of a strange traveler from another time. New Dawn also sees the return of Chase Masterson reprising her role as Mirror Leeta from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, a returning member from the large stable of Star Trek franchise actors.

Along with new lore and story progression in Season 11, Star Trek Online will also be updated with new gameplay options in the form of the Admiralty System. Take command of your inactive starships to complete dangerous assignments and gather exciting rewards, while advancing your influence in the Admiralty campaigns. Within this system, each starship is given special traits and stats that must be used to successfully complete assignments. Plan carefully which ships are sent on which assignment in order to meet their requirements and offset various hazards, in an effort to yield great rewards across any of three separate campaigns.

There is so much new and exciting content that we can’t wait to show off! Stay tuned for more information about Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn!
    HareBrained
    HareBrained
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad

Fleet Rank : Flag Captain
    Science Department Rank : SCI Captain
    Number of posts : 833
    Ship Name : Magpie
    Ship Class : Aurora Class Science Vessel (Fleet Refit)
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

Name: Ellen Hare

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn Empty Re: Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn

Post by HareBrained Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:36 pm

Blimey, is it a new Season already?
    Sounds great to me. The war stories do start to get me down after a while! (Though I do wonder how much this will REALLY not be about war, given STO's usual basis...)
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn Empty Re: Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn

Post by Pyriel32 Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Who knows I'm just ready for something new.
    Seeker
    Seeker
    Director of Search and Rescue operations

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Science Department Rank : SCI Admiral
    Medical Division Rank : Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn Empty
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Sergeant
    Number of posts : 2854
    Location : Second star to the right and striate on till morning
    Ship Name : S.F.F. Seeker
    U.S.S. Seaquest
    I.A.T. Misbehave
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-65640
    Ship Class : Nebula class with a new prototype superstructure.

Name: Dekkar Martle

Post by Seeker Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:15 pm

maybe they can add some stuff that not combate basied like puzzles in mission other thing to get thing done without fighting like that puzzle in the breen/defir mission do more things like that for peacefull rebiulding missions
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:26 pm

HareBrained
    HareBrained
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad

Post by HareBrained Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:15 am

It's hard to do interesting non-combat missions in this game because most of the mechanics are built for combat, so there's not much to make a non-combat mission from except just dialogue. I tell you what'd make it a lot more fun - if they had things where all the players' efforts add up, like the Delta Recruits or the Voth Zone. I wonder if there'll be any of that? It seems to be becoming a thing.
    Seeker
    Seeker
    Director of Search and Rescue operations

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Science Department Rank : SCI Admiral
    Medical Division Rank : Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn Empty
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Sergeant
    Number of posts : 2854
    Location : Second star to the right and striate on till morning
    Ship Name : S.F.F. Seeker
    U.S.S. Seaquest
    I.A.T. Misbehave
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-65640
    Ship Class : Nebula class with a new prototype superstructure.

Name: Dekkar Martle

Post by Seeker Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:12 am

ya the voth zones  where cool liked them but they could make some more non combate stuff like puzzle or mini games with tricordors my some thing with mini games and group effort
    HareBrained
    HareBrained
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad

Post by HareBrained Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:37 pm

Yes, I meant a non-combat thing that'd work like the Voth Zones - the more people joined in with, say, the rebuilding missions in any week, the higher the status of the colony. Or like Delta where if enough people contributed there could be server-wide bonuses. But yes, new kinds of minigame or whatnot would be ideal, if only the programmers could find the time... but if that's supposed to be the actual theme this time, maybe they will!
    Ryukotsu
    Ryukotsu
    Head of Engineering

Intel Department Rank : INT Captain
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Captain
    Number of posts : 323
    Ship Name : U.S.S Serenity
    I.S.S Serenity
    Ship Registry Number : (current) NCV-94011
    (Alternate) NX-94011
    Ship Class : Wells temporal Science vessel
    Mobius Temporal Destroyer

Name:

Post by Ryukotsu Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:27 pm

wow im missing so much
    HareBrained
    HareBrained
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad

Post by HareBrained Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:38 pm

Still stuck with the dodgy Internet Ryu? Shame. You're very welcome to join in the RP threads of course, at least when they're around - Seeker's one is sporadic as he's busy at the moment.
    I've not been playing STO at all recently, got distracted by other games... and just by being easily distracted... but going to try and get back for this. From the latest bragging e-mail, it sounds as if they actually mean it about the non-combat content.
    Talaina Kazzur
    Talaina Kazzur
    Done the Impossible

Fleet Rank : Vice Admiral
    Number of posts : 722
    Ship Name : U.S.S. Viper
    Ship Registry Number : NX-204971-X
    Ship Class : Defiant
    Fleet Division : Command

Post by Talaina Kazzur Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:44 am

I remain cautiously, skepticly, optimistic.
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:31 pm

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn 1a172d0f336fecf5e0985c0b0fd5773b1439220327

Captain’s Personal log, Nog recording.

I’m afraid.

I haven’t felt like this since before the end of the Dominion war. I- I need to start from the beginning.

We found the Krenim in the Delta Quadrant. They had temporal technology unlike anything
    I’d ever dreamed of.
    I was standing in front of the entire Iconian council and they never knew, never even suspected, we could overhear them. It gave me hope! Technology which could stand against them! Finally!

Then I learned their weapon doesn’t just alter the timeline, it erases things from ever having existed! The Krenim don’t seem to care, but… it’s terrifying to a lot of people, with good reason.

We were losing. Badly. Even knowing what it could do, the Alliance agreed to build the Krenim warship as a weapon of last resort. I agreed. I don’t regret that I helped. If I was there then I could be a voice of reason before we started to rip apart time itself. I told myself we’d never actually have to use it. We tried one last conventional attack, and I can’t help but wonder if that’s what “sealed our fate” as Jake would say.

The strike against the Iconians was more successful than we’d ever expected. Their leader, M’tara, is dead. She had personally killed the Klingon High Council. Her fleet has taken dozens of worlds, thousands of starships, billions of lives. It was supposed to be something good. Something to save more lives, to force them to negotiate.

All we did was kill their leader. Their sister. Now there is no hope for negotiation. No holding back.

The weapon is complete. We’ve begun running simulations. I only hope we can make the right choices.

End log

On Thursday, August 13th, we will release Star Trek Online’s latest featured Episode, “Butterfly”, featuring the voice talents of Aron Eisenberg as Nog.

For a limited time, “Butterfly” will be available to all captains level 10 and higher, and will have new rewards each week for the first three weeks. These rewards will include the choice of a tech upgrade or a specialization point. After these first three weeks, the mission will be available to level 60 players only and the upgrade and specialization point will go away.

Will the Alliance survive? At what cost?

Kate “Shelana” Bankson
    HareBrained
    HareBrained
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad

Post by HareBrained Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:11 am

Then I learned their weapon doesn’t just alter the timeline, it erases things from ever having existed!
    Well, what did you think "altering the timeline" meant, you silly boy? :-)
    Talaina Kazzur
    Talaina Kazzur
    Done the Impossible

Fleet Rank : Vice Admiral
    Number of posts : 722
    Ship Name : U.S.S. Viper
    Ship Registry Number : NX-204971-X
    Ship Class : Defiant

Post by Talaina Kazzur Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:22 am

He probably thought shooting something would just alter the timeline, not completely erase the thing out of all existence. Which to be honest, he should have figured out before now if he was working on the weapon.
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:34 pm

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn 31eae750987c66ba20149f24be0a04961442417641

We have received intelligence that the True Way has stolen an Orb of the Prophets from the Cardassian Union. The True Way is a group of Cardassian nationalists who refused to accept the treaty that ended the Dominion war. When Cardassia was occupied by Alliance forces as part of the terms of that treaty, resentment against the Federation and the Klingon Empire grew, and the True Way’s influence has continued to grow ever since.

The Cardassian Union, in exchange for our help in recovering the Orb has agreed to allow its return to Bajor, where it belongs. Commander Sarish Minna of Deep Space 9 is requesting your help in recovering the Orb in the new episode, “Spoils of War”.

“Spoils of War” will be the first episode in our updated Cardassian Struggle Arc. Over the next few weeks we will be unveiling each of these four new episodes. They will be replacing the existing Cardassian Struggle episodes from “Badlands” through “Cage of Fire”. The remainder of the arc, beginning with “Second Wave”, will remain unchanged.

The updated missions will be available to all players level 35 and up with the launch of Season 11.

You can easily access these missions by accessing your Mission Journal (default key ‘J’), selecting the “Cardassian Struggle” episodes tab, and choosing to ‘Hail’ your contact for the mission. This way you can experience all of the new content! Be sure to try them out!

See you in-game for the release of Season 11!
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn 34c84bd1ed2349e88e05daf7868d30401442504318

We have recovered an Orb of the Prophets from Gul Kardek, the leader of the terrorist organization calling themselves the True Way. The Orb has tremendous cultural importance to the Bajoran people, who view this Orb, and the others like it, as religious artifacts of beings they worship called the Prophets.

This Orb is called the Orb of Possibilities. We speculate that Gul Kardek was using it to somehow contact the Mirror Universe, perhaps in order to gain allies in that universe. If Gul Kardek is able to broker an alliance between the True Way and the Mirror Universe, returning the Orb of Possibilities to Bajor may be our best chance of ending it.

In the second episode of our updated Cardassian Struggle Arc, “Through the Looking Glass”, the player visits Bajor in two different universes in an attempt to return the Orb of Possibilities and cripple the alliance between the True Way and the Terran Empire. The episode features a brand new “Mirror Bajor” environment that you must see.

“Through the Looking Glass” is the second episode in our updated Cardassian Arc. Over the next couple of weeks we will be unveiling the remaining two new episodes. This updated Arc replaces the existing Cardassian Struggle from “Badlands” through “Cage of Fire”. The remainder of the arc, beginning with “Second Wave”, will remain unchanged.

The updated missions will be available to all players level 35 and up with the launch of Season 11.

You can easily access these missions by accessing your Mission Journal (default key ‘J’), selecting the “Cardassian Struggle” episodes tab, and choosing to ‘Hail’ your contact for the mission. This way you can experience all of the new content! Be sure to try them out!

Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:09 pm

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn 9da05f44f8d14880e7b08be64ef894c91442937139

Upon defeating Gul Kardek, we learned of a secret rendezvous between the leaders of the True Way and what appears to be a cell of Alpha quadrant Jem’Hadar. We can ill afford an alliance between these two groups. We haven’t heard from these Alpha Jem’Hadar in quite some time... and we have to wonder who is giving their orders.

The Alpha Jem’Hadar were bred by the Dominion for service in the Alpha quadrant. Our records state that they are more independent than the Gamma quadrant Jem’Hadar, and more suited to fighting Alpha quadrant species. The Jem’Hadar are mighty warriors, loyal unto death. They make formidable opponents. We must discover the reason for this alliance and put an end to it.

In the third episode of our updated Cardassian Arc, “The Factory”, the player travels to a secret facility in the Devos System in order to disrupt the alliance of the True Way with the Alpha Jem’Hadar, and to answer questions about the Alphas. Along the way, the player will receive help from an unexpected ally.

“The Factory” is the third of four episodes in our updated Cardassian Arc. We will be unveiling the fourth episode shortly. This updated Arc replaces the existing Cardassian Struggle from “Badlands” through “Cage of Fire”. The remainder of the arc, beginning with “Second Wave”, will remain unchanged.

Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:43 pm

We have discovered that a New Link has been created in the Alpha Quadrant. But these Changelings have been deceived by Laas into believing that we exterminated the Dominion and seek to destroy this New Link, as well. Fortunately, we have a Vorta aboard who will attest to the fact that we have signed a peace treaty with the Dominion and are not trying to murder Changelings.

This cooperation came with a price: we had to agree not to kill Laas. This puts us in a difficult position, as we must convince these Changelings of the truth and entrust them with making sure that Laas does not continue his activities. But diplomacy often begins with such acts of trust. To even approach the New Link, though, we will have to first defeat Jem’Hadar who believe they are defending their gods.

In the final episode of our updated Cardassian Arc, “The New Link”, the player travels to the New Link in the Orias system. This episode features a brand new, beautiful environment you won’t want to miss.

“The New Link” is the final of four episodes in our updated Cardassian Arc. This updated Arc replaces the existing Cardassian Struggle from “Badlands” through “Cage of Fire”. The remainder of the arc, beginning with “Second Wave”, will remain unchanged.

Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:52 am

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn 94985117530d9c7efc9c7fe6b01826101443637797

The Terran Task Force is a joint venture between the Klingon Empire, Romulan Republic, and United Federation of Planets. These forces are working together to prevent the Terran Empire’s invasion of our Universe. Using technology originally developed by the Klingon’s secretive House Pegh to combat the Federation, the Task Force seeks to halt the Terran Empire’s attempts to conquer territory, and drive them back to the Universe they came from.

This new reputation will be available with Season 11’s release and will feature all new traits, kit modules, space equipment sets and a ground equipment set.

Progression

Submitting Terran Marks will increase your standing with the Terran Task Force. These can be earned by participating in the Counterpoint and Assault on Terok Nor queues, as well as the new Badlands Battlezone. Each source of marks allows for scaling rewards, increasing the number of Terran Marks received by performing above expectations or completing bonus objectives.

Terran Gravimetric Inducers can be earned by participating in the Advanced and Elite versions of queues which reward Terran marks, as well as completing events within the Badlands Battlezone. Terran Gravimetric Inducers are used by the Terran Empire to manipulate the plasma storms within the Badlands, and to stabilize their gateways into our universe. High-end gear projects will require a small number of Terran Gravimetric Inducers to claim the best equipment the Terran Task Force has to offer. The Terran Task Force will also exchange Terran Gravimetric Inducers for Dilithium Ore.

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn 58360808906ed815eb2334432b2a1d6c1443711658

Rewards

Terran Marks and Terran Gravimetric Inducers can be submitted for Reputation XP and new, high-quality gear acquisitions. Here are a few examples of the items that can be earned by advancing your standing with the Terran Task Force:

Terran Task Force Starship Technologies (Space Set – 4 Pieces)

Terran Task Force Deflector Array Mk XII
    The Terran Task Force Deflector Array is designed to offer a blend of defensive and offensive utility. Defensively, the array enhances your shield strength, resistance to shield drain and resistance to effects which disable or hamper ships. Offensively, it enhances the potency of outgoing shield and energy drains.
    Terran Task Force Covariant Shield Array Mk XII
    Initially intended to withstand Phaser fire from Federation ships, the Terran Task Force Covariant Shield offers high shield capacity and significantly reduces Phaser damage to shields. Additionally, the shield array occasionally fires bursts of Disruptor energy back at attacking vessels.
    Terran Task Force Impulse Engines Mk XII
    Designed to mitigate subsystem disabling effects, the Terran Task Force Impulse Engines enhance Auxiliary subsystem power levels. When a subsystem is brought offline, the engines perform an automatic subroutine, increasing the ship’s damage resistance.
    Terran Task Force Quantum Capacitor Warp Core Mk XII
    Matter / Antimatter Core: The Terran Task Force Quantum Capacitor Warp Core prototypes a new method to transfer power generated by the warp core throughout the ship. Unlike most warp cores which enhance power levels for one subsystem, the quantum capacitor benefits each subsystem. While in combat, the warp core will gradually raise power levels and maximum subsystem levels for all aspects of the ship.
    Singularity Core: The Terran Task Force Quantum Capacitor Warp Core prototypes a new method to transfer power generated by the singularity core throughout the ship. Unlike most singularity cores which enhance power levels for one subsystem based on singularity charge level, the quantum capacitor benefits each subsystem. While in combat, the singularity core will gradually raise power levels for all aspects of the ship, allowing the singularity charge to be reliably manipulated without dropping power levels.

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn 2b9966e6a8fb9a79c277874c21b137491443640048

Below are the set bonuses for this new space equipment set:

Terran Task Force Starship Technologies Set Bonuses (Space)

Secondary Discharge Capacitors (2 piece) – Passive
    Improves Starship Shield System skill
    Improves Starship Flow Capacitors skill
    Terran Task Force Shield Discharge deals double damage.
    Regenerative Weapon Feedback (3 piece) – Enhancement
    Firing Energy Weapons has a chance to regenerate your shields
    Disruptor Shell (4 piece) – Click
    Greatly reduces damage to shields while active. On expiration, deals Disruptor damage to enemies within 5km radius.

Terran Task Force Starship Munitions (Weapon Set – 3 Pieces)

Terran Task Force Disruptor Weapon Mk XII
    Beam Array: The Terran Task Force Beam Array has a chance to apply Withering Radiation, which causes radiation damage based on the number of Withering Radiation stacks present on a target. Energy damage from this weapon becomes more potent against enemies with lower hull integrity.
    Dual Heavy Cannons: The Terran Task Force Dual Heavy Cannons have a chance to apply Withering Radiation, which causes radiation damage based on the number of Withering Radiation stacks present on a target. Energy damage from this weapon becomes more potent against enemies with lower hull integrity.
    Terran Task Force Photon Torpedo Mk XII
    The Terran Task Force Photon Torpedo has a chance to apply Withering Radiation, which causes radiation damage based on the number of Withering Radiation stacks present on a target. This torpedo becomes more potent against enemies with lower hull integrity.
    Console – Universal – Ferrofluid Hydraulic Assembly Mk XII
    The Ferrofluid Hydraulic Assembly Console increases maximum hit points, as well as auxiliary and weapon subsystem power levels. In addition, the pressurized ferrofluid assembly allows for faster torpedo tube reloads, reducing recharge time shared between torpedoes.

Below are the set bonuses for this new space equipment set:

Terran Task Force Munitions Set Bonuses (Space)

Focused Detonations (2 piece) – Passive
    Increased Projectile Weapon damage.
    Secondary Torpedo Launchers (3 piece) – Click Enhancement
    While active, firing a torpedo fires an additional basic torpedo of a similar type.

Terran Task Force Special Ops (Ground Set – 3 Pieces)

Terran Task Force Combat Armor Mk XII
    Terran Task Force Combat Armor offers a substantial defensive advantage, especially against incoming Phaser fire. Additionally, the combat armor has a built-in tactical positioning suite, giving your weapon attacks against flanked targets additional armor penetration.
    Terran Task Force Personal Shield Mk XII
    Intended to keep wearers mobile, the Terran Task Force Personal Shield increases the wearer’s resistance to knock and root effects. The personal shield also fires bursts of Disruptor energy back at attackers on occasion, helping take out enemy targets faster.
    Terran Task Force Weapon Mk XII
    High Density Beam Rifle: The Terran Task Force Disruptor High Density Beam Rifle is charged with Withering Radiation, giving a chance to cause additional Radiation damage based on the number of Withering Radiation stacks present on a target. The primary weapon fire also applies stacks of High Density Charge to the user. At 7 stacks, the weapon’s secondary fire changes from a standard High Density Beam to a High Density Beam Spray, which deals more damage in a larger area.
    Bat’leth: The Terran Task Force Bat’leth builds Electrokinetic Charges when performing primary and secondary strikes. The tertiary attack consumes built-up Electrokinetic Capacitor Charge stacks, discharging them to deal additional Electrical damage.

Below are the set bonuses for this new ground equipment set:

Terran Task Force Special Ops Set Bonuses (Ground)

Interference Algorithm (2 piece) – Passive
    Increases Disruptor damage
    Increases Physical damage
    Being affected by Control or Knock effects triggers an additional Physical and Disruptor damage buff
    Electrokinetic Discharge (3 piece) – Click
    Fires a cone of electricity at a target, deal Electrical damage to the target and nearby foes. Affected targets are stunned for a short duration. This ability can consume Electrokinetic Capacitor Charges to deal additional damage.

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn 9aad4d397a35d582f90e17748489b0e01443640293

Kit Modules

Advancing through the tiers of the Terran Task Force Reputation will also unlock access to a large variety of Withering Disruptor energy weapons, Withering Photon Torpedo launchers, and 3 new Kit Modules.

Engineering – Mechanic Kit Module – Override Shield Safeties Mk XII
    Override Shield Safeties hardens your shields for a period of time, reducing the amount of shield damage taken. On expiration, the override fires a wave of Disruptor energy out from your shields, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
    Science – Medit Kit Module – Metaphasic Radiation Mk XII
    Metaphasic Radiation slowly heals a target and any nearby allies. Unconscious allies within the area of effect are revived.
    Tactical – Assault Kit Module – Micro Photon Torpedo Launcher Mk XII
    Fires a Micro Photon Torpedo at the target. The torpedo unerringly hones in on its target, causing Physical damage on impact. After impact, the torpedo explodes, dealing Physical damage in a small area.

Traits

The Terran Task Force introduces the following new traits:

Tier 1 – Ground

Diburnium Mesh (Passive)
    Increases your resistance to Phaser Damage and Control effects, such as Stuns, Disables, and Knocks.
    Close Quarters Combatant (Passive)
    Increases your Melee damage and run speed.

Tier 2 – Space

Diburnium Impact Lattice (Passive)
    Increases your resistance to Phaser Damage and Control effects, such as Holds, Disables, and Knocks.
    Torpedo Pre-Fire Sequence (Passive)
    Torpedoes deal more damage, and Destructible Torpedoes fly faster toward their targets.

Tier 3 – Ground

Neural Network Overload (Enhancement)
    Ranged and melee weapon attacks have a chance to deal Electrical Damage and reduce the target’s Run Speed.
    Emergency Personal Cloaking Device (Passive)
    Automatically triggers a cloak when below 30% health, preventing enemies from seeing you and granting a damage buff for a short period of time.

Tier 4 – Space

Torpedo Astrometic Synergy (Passive)
    Using a Torpedo Bridge Officer ability reduces Science Bridge Officer ability recharge times.
    Regenerative Torpedo Synergy (Passive)
    Using a Shield Healing Bridge Officer ability reduces Torpedo Bridge Officer recharge times.

Tier 5 – Ground

Visual Dampening Field (Click)
    Activating this ability releases a field of particulate matter into the air, disrupting your enemy’s ability to target you and your allies. Enemies within the field are Confused, while allies within range when the field is deployed are Cloaked. While you may fire at targets, continuing to damage targets can break the Cloak, allowing enemies to target you again.
    Wyrd
    Wyrd
    Browncoat

Fleet Rank : Captain
    Number of posts : 84
    Ship Name : Uss Serenity
    Ship Class : Cruiser

Post by Wyrd Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:03 pm

looks exciting. though some of the ships remind me of Babylon 5...
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:21 pm

What ship?
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:41 am

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn Ec8ea333faea91ca935256225b36ae4b1444231294

For a brief moment the galaxy has been granted a reprieve from fighting. The Iconians are returning to their corner of the universe and our night skies are no longer punctuated with phaser or disruptor fire. At the same time we find ourselves surrounded by unlikely friends who appeared at our darkest moment. But the peace we now enjoy came at a tremendous price. Whole worlds stand in ruin, millions of refugees are searching for new homes, and many friends are no longer able to join our toasts to the future.

As our thoughts shift from the pragmatism of war to the optimism of rebuilding, we must take heart to remember the lessons we’ve learned – that allies are more important than any building or structure that can be torn down. To this end let us come together to do the hard work of clearing the rubble surrounding us.
    Let us share the hardships of restoring what was lost. And let us have our work stand as monuments to the sacrifices made.

Star Trek Online is calling for all Captains to take part in a post-war recovery event running from October 8th at 9AM PDT, until October 29th at 9AM PDT. All Captains who log in during this timeframe will be able to contribute to global efforts to rebuild the quadrant in the aftermath of our war against the Iconians. The level of contributions made by all Captains will be matched by special reward events that will unlock for everyone the following week.

For the first week, running from October 8th at 9AM PDT, until October 15th at 9AM PDT, Captains can aid the recovery efforts by completing fleet projects and earning Fleet Credits. Based on the contributions made by all Captains during this week, a Bonus Reputation Mark Week will be unlocked for the following week, with a bonus of 25%, 50% or 75%.

For the second week, running from October 15th at 9AM PDT, until October 22nd at 9AM PDT, the Restoration Initiative will switch focus to track completed Duty Officer Assignments. The work of all Captains towards this weekly goal will unlock a Bonus Experience Week that will offer a bonus 50%, 100% or 150% to all Skill Points and Expertise earned

The third week will not track any actions taken by Captains and will only be the reward event unlocked from the previous week efforts. A progress bar located above your mission tracker will show the current state of those efforts to rebuild and what rewards have been unlocked so far.
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:53 pm

Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn D24d93f467eac808515f82c863a3d7a51444340506

For a brief moment the galaxy has been granted a reprieve from fighting. The Iconians are returning to their corner of the universe and our night skies are no longer punctuated with phaser or disruptor fire. At the same time we find ourselves surrounded by unlikely friends who appeared at our darkest moment. But the peace we now enjoy came at a tremendous price. Whole worlds stand in ruin, millions of refugees are searching for new homes, and many friends are no longer able to join our toasts to the future.

As our thoughts shift from the pragmatism of war to the optimism of rebuilding, we must take heart to remember the lessons we’ve learned – that allies are more important than any building or structure that can be torn down. To this end let us come together to do the hard work of clearing the rubble surrounding us.
    Let us share the hardships of restoring what was lost. And let us have our work stand as monuments to the sacrifices made.

Star Trek Online is calling for all Captains to take part in a post-war recovery event running from October 8th at 9AM PDT, until October 29th at 9AM PDT. All Captains who log in during this timeframe will be able to contribute to global efforts to rebuild the quadrant in the aftermath of our war against the Iconians. The level of contributions made by all Captains will be matched by special reward events that will unlock for everyone the following week.

For the first week, running from October 8th at 9AM PDT, until October 15th at 9AM PDT, Captains can aid the recovery efforts by completing fleet projects and earning Fleet Credits. Based on the contributions made by all Captains during this week, a Bonus Reputation Mark Week will be unlocked for the following week, with a bonus of 25%, 50% or 75%.

For the second week, running from October 15th at 9AM PDT, until October 22nd at 9AM PDT, the Restoration Initiative will switch focus to track completed Duty Officer Assignments. The work of all Captains towards this weekly goal will unlock a Bonus Experience Week that will offer a bonus 50%, 100% or 150% to all Skill Points and Expertise earned

The third week will not track any actions taken by Captains and will only be the reward event unlocked from the previous week efforts. A progress bar located above your mission tracker will show the current state of those efforts to rebuild and what rewards have been unlocked so far.
    Ryukotsu
    Ryukotsu
    Head of Engineering

Intel Department Rank : INT Captain
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Captain
    Number of posts : 323
    Ship Name : U.S.S Serenity
    I.S.S Serenity
    Ship Registry Number : (current) NCV-94011
    (Alternate) NX-94011
    Ship Class : Wells temporal Science vessel
    Mobius Temporal Destroyer

Name:

Post by Ryukotsu Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:13 am

lots of reading lol, and yes here , stupid dish is the worst net ever! im going to start using my phone only for net, ugh, sad part of moving out to the middle of no where lol. i have been reading the rp threds and would be glad to join i just gotta find a way to join in a manner that if im not able to reply for a while i wont be affecting others to much you know?

the restoration will be interesting! hope we get to see more non combat missions. tht give us a more star treky feel ! Smile
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Post by Pyriel32 Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Well you could pop by Pyriel's office.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:04 pm