Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..? EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..? EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..? EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..? EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..? EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

2 posters

Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..?

Ikari_Zaku
    Ikari_Zaku
    So very pretty

Fleet Rank : Captain
    Number of posts : 373
    Ship Name : Millennium Spork
    Ship Class : Intrepid Class Science
    Fleet Division : Command

Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..? Empty Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..?

Post by Ikari_Zaku Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:35 pm

First off the bat, Cryptic has put a weekly episode guide for their missions that gives a pretty good idea of what you're about to get into:

http://www.startrekonline.com/feature_episodes?launcher

And next, have you ever wanted to do something to the game and were not quite sure how to go about it? Well, shame on you! You should NOT try to modify the game UI in anyway at all! Cryptic will be mad at you. Well, I say they'll be mad at you, but unless you tell them, they wouldn't really know. Modding the UI will just increase the likelihood of your game client crashing. That being said, http://www.sto-advanced.com/ is a wonderful recourse (so I'm told) for *informational purposes only* modifying the UI of your game client. Now in the vein of full disclosure, you're really not about to modify the UI, just re-skin things... but re-skinning your cursor a different color so you can see it better is not really a bad thing is it?
    Dagorel
    Dagorel
    Big Damn Hero

Fleet Rank : Commander
    Serenity Starfighter Corps : FSC Colonel
    Number of posts : 239
    Ship Name : Heiterkeit
    Pretoria
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-93272
    NCC-93127
    Ship Class : Light Cruiser
    Constitution Class

Fleet Division : Starfighter Corps (The Fireflys)

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Sven Jorgensson

Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..? Empty Re: Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..?

Post by Dagorel Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:30 am

Muhahahahahaha! Ty

Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..? Empty Re: Weekly Episode guide and have you ever wanted to..?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:54 am

Nice link, but do you know of anywhere to find a complete walkthrough for the missions? I am currently stuck on Bones in the Everything Old is New quest. I really hate puzzles and just want to enjoy the storyline, dang it. Cool
    Ikari_Zaku
    Ikari_Zaku
    So very pretty

Post by Ikari_Zaku Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 am

I haven't played through that one yet Meithar, hope to run it sometime today. I'll let you know the full run down or if I can find another resource for you, I'll post that here.
    Ikari_Zaku
    Ikari_Zaku
    So very pretty

Post by Ikari_Zaku Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Quick answers: Here's a pretty good walkthrough http://stofan.comxa.com/walkthrough/devidian.php#oldisnew

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:38 pm