Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
Another Fleet having a big party tonight. EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
Another Fleet having a big party tonight. EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
Another Fleet having a big party tonight. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
Another Fleet having a big party tonight. EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
Another Fleet having a big party tonight. EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
Another Fleet having a big party tonight. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
Another Fleet having a big party tonight. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
Another Fleet having a big party tonight. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
Another Fleet having a big party tonight. EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

3 posters

Another Fleet having a big party tonight.

Talaina Kazzur
    Talaina Kazzur
    Done the Impossible

Fleet Rank : Vice Admiral
    Number of posts : 722
    Ship Name : U.S.S. Viper
    Ship Registry Number : NX-204971-X
    Ship Class : Defiant
    Fleet Division : Command

Another Fleet having a big party tonight. Empty Another Fleet having a big party tonight.

Post by Talaina Kazzur Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:20 am

This was posted on the STO forums. I think it sounds like fun, so I'm going to try to go. Any other Browncoats up for it?

Our fleet is almost 2 years old and we like to do big things in the game. Tonight is our 2012 Fleet Winter Event and your all invited.

2300 (GMT), PM @Zypher2011, @lostime, @mike0523

http://www.assimilatedinitiative.com...er-event-2012/
    Gets updates on the event by following us on Twitter: STOFleet

Tonight at 2300 (GMT), we will be inviting party goers to our Starbase where we are trying to create the biggest EVER gathering on a Fleet Starbase. That is about 12 hours from when I post this for those of you in various time-zones.

Get An Invite#
    Between 2300 GMT (12 hours from now) and 0100, please look for invites on Earth Space Dock or PM the players displayed on the page linked above and ask for invite to our Starbase Party.

If you do not get a PM reply please send a friend request then send PM, sometimes PM are not received until friend ed.

Freebies
    We will have our very own Santa (if you don't do Christmas just ignore the suit ) and they will be giving away lots of items. The only catch is to get on our dance floor with your party poppers, Snowman pets and help us create the party suitable for a good video on YouTube first. Our fleet has complete all Limited projects including the dance-floor which has a DJ we can activate manually.

Per opportunity for those of you who have never been in a fleet or are in a small one to see the potential of Fleet Starbases and what they have to offer by having a look around the entire base.

Here are some of the items Santa will have in his sack...

Fed Cadre
    Klingon Cadre
    Winter Jackets
    Federation Scarfs
    XII Purple Consoles
    Energy Credits (maybe 1 million per giveaway)

Promote STO
    This event is not just to promote our Fleet or for our members to have fun but it is another chance to show the doubters and trolls we see around the internet that the game is going strong. That we know of there has not been a super large Starbase gathering, we have not heard of a full instance. If we could fill an instance, the screenshots and video will look great.

This event can only fail if you don't show up!
    Wear your best party outfit or Santa costume if you like.
    Bring party poppers and any other items that can add to the fun.
    Comment on the YouTube once it is uploaded and blog about the event.
    HareBrained
    HareBrained
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad

Fleet Rank : Flag Captain
    Science Department Rank : SCI Captain
    Number of posts : 833
    Ship Name : Magpie
    Ship Class : Aurora Class Science Vessel (Fleet Refit)
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Ellen Hare

Another Fleet having a big party tonight. Empty Re: Another Fleet having a big party tonight.

Post by HareBrained Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:34 am

Link is broken.
    Can't make that time I'm afraid, pity! Have fun all of you.
    Talaina Kazzur
    Talaina Kazzur
    Done the Impossible

Fleet Rank : Vice Admiral
    Number of posts : 722
    Ship Name : U.S.S. Viper
    Ship Registry Number : NX-204971-X
    Ship Class : Defiant

Another Fleet having a big party tonight. Empty Re: Another Fleet having a big party tonight.

Post by Talaina Kazzur Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:30 am

The link was just to their fleet website that pretty much said the same thing as posted, just some minor little extra details.
    Lomax6996
    Lomax6996
    Aiming to misbehave

Fleet Rank : Captain
    Number of posts : 642
    Ship Name : USS Thunderbolt (If I can just locate the USS Lightening together we'll be very, very frightening)

Ship Registry Number : Meh... what's in a number?... or a name, for that matter? (I mean besides letters and numbers, obviously)
    Ship Class : A Fleet Defiant Retrofit (prone to throw a fit, now and again).

Post by Lomax6996 Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Unfortunately I'll be at work at that time (5:00 PM CST)and won't be able to make it on until at least 11:00 PM CST. But I hope as many of you will attend as can and someone, PLEASE, take pics! This sounds like an AWESOME event and a great opportunity to mix and mingle...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:49 am