Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
The Transwarp Gate EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
The Transwarp Gate EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
The Transwarp Gate EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
The Transwarp Gate EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
The Transwarp Gate EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
The Transwarp Gate EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
The Transwarp Gate EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
The Transwarp Gate EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
The Transwarp Gate EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

The Transwarp Gate

Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Pyriel Danto

The Transwarp Gate Empty The Transwarp Gate

Post by Pyriel32 Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:41 am

Cpt Cannons wrote:They head down to the next section and they clear out all the other drones with ease. as they close in on the section with the borg Commander 2 of 9 Cannons passes threw the door and the borg activate a force field behind him. "Cpt Cannons I am 2 of 9 we are hear to acknoledge your surrender your vessle to us you must comply." "hell no" cannons fires at the drone but the imod has been jammed and does not fire."

"i took the liberty of disabling your weapons jsut before you got hear if you do not comply then i will be forced to blow up your ship" jsut then the self destruct turns on "warning self destruct has been activated the ship will self destruct in 15 minutes" "damit if you don't shut that thing of ill beat you with this dam imod" "you msut comply or i will extinguish all life on this ship" "Cannons looks back and see's Zoey on the verge of complete panic. "Zoey take all hands and abbandon ship" "What not with out you!" "DO IT now don't worry ill be fine." she starts to cry a bit and nods at his command the securaty team with zoey head out and the general warning all hands abandon ship goes over all decks. 10 minutes later the ship is completly deserted.

"whats your brilant plan now that you got me." "you will assist us we are in need of your help." jsut then the self destruct is shut down and the ship jumps into warp back towards the nebula the borg had come out of the force field is lowered from behind Cannons and a force field path leads towards the turbo lift. "ok just what the hell are you doing should you not be assimalting me by now?" "we are 2 of 9 we are in need of your medical program you must comply" "well if you say so" they head out and go int othe turbo lift "Medbay" the turbo lift takes them to jsut out side the medbay and they head in "computer activate emh" "please state the nature of the medical emergncy" "well i was hoping he could tell me" "docter you are to to remove as much borg technolegy from me as you can then Cannons you must assist me in a matter you will find most intreging" "well then 2 of 9 go lay down on the med bed and we will start"

"just what do you mean of intrest?" "in the nebula there is a small transwarp hub that has been bringing borg ships into the regian i am actuly one of the drones that has been freed from when Captian janeway had seperated thousands of drones from the hive. I have been recently disconected again after they reassimalted me when your ship dampend all our comunactions and you destroyed the last drone i was able to asertain my self awareness again i am sorry i we had to fool you in such but it had t obe done you ship is best suited for the stiuatuion at hand. all control over the vessle has been returned to you. there is cowardints in the helm that you should head to."

"well thats just great so why the hell did you only need jsut me" "you are the only one who can destroy the hub wit honly 1 life sign on board the borg will not bother your ship." "well i guess its time to try out the new EBC's EEC's *emercancy Bridge crew**Emergency Enginering Crew* Computer active EC's command auterazation Cannons dog 1192" *autherization confirmed EBC's and EEC's have been activated* "Cannons to Bridge maintain course" "cannons to Enginering begin repairs i want this ship ship shape for Battle" they both replay in unison "Afirmative"

Cannons turns to the rouge drone "im going to my bridge now when the dock is done with you come and join me." "alright now lay down and we will begin." Cannons heads up to the bridge and gets the cloak activted. "statues ship systems" "the science EBC reports all systems at 100 % and the haul breach on the lower deck has been repaired. a few hours later they drop out of warp in enter the nebula. 2 of 9 walks onto the bridge. "Captain make sure you are not cloaked going threw a certain part of the borg detection grid it will aris suspison." "alright anything else i should know about ?" "yes inject these nano probes into your self they are programed for healing only and will degrade in 15 hrs but this way when they scan the vessle it will look as if youve been assimalted" "argh i don't like this but ok we have to take out that dam gate"

Cannons injects the nanobots into his neck and they don't do anything but he does notice a wound on his right shoulder is a little itchy he takes a look at it and it is repairing it self. "well these things would be nifty in a sword fight" "well you can also thank the docter for that he reporgramed them t oyour specific dna and to repair any damags done to you." "well thats my doc for yea i sware he will get famious one of these days. so what do i call you?" "you may adress me as Lux Amon." "well then Lux nice to meet you but if you ever pull a stunt like that again ill personaly Knock your head off thsoe shoulders got it ?" "yes i am very sorry for the deception. But it had to be done so that the borg will lose there foot hold hear." "yes i agree with that its jsut ussly nicer to know the plan before it actuly happens". "yes it is at that once again i appoligize." "Captian we are aprotcing the detection grid shall we declaok ?" "yes decloak and head straight threw the yshould scan us and ignore us." "aye sir"

The Daystrom slips in threw the small borg complex with 5 borg interceptors scouting hte perimiters of the complex. They come around 1 large Assimalted station and find the transwarp gate staring them right in hte face. "holy moly that thing is huge how the hell are we supposed to destroy that with 1 ship ?" "well thats the tricky part we have to take a small craft out and deploy some mines on the main suports and it should jsut keep falling apart after that." "well lets get this done and over with i want to still be home in time for tea hehe Alright helms men set a course for these 3 spots and tactical get 3 mines cloaked and ready to launch and i want them to attach them selves to spots pointed out and not explode first thing got me?"

"aye sir ill go get them preped now" 30 minutes later they have the mines deployed and the detonator is ready to go. "alright jsut how big of a blast is this going to be?" "well rougly 3000miles" "what you mean that bloody thing is going to wipe out this hole bloody nebula actuly come to think of it thats a good thing there has to be over 100 borg vessles in this nebula. only problem is the fuse runs out at 1000miles away we might have to ride teh shock wave out i want all the shields at the rear put to max and transfer all extra power to the rear ablative armour." "aye sir done were ready and the borg station is hailing us" "on auido only" "Borg vessle state your designation and task" "this is The USS Daystrom our task is to blow you to kingdom come Full Impluse out of hear" "you wil be assimalted resitance is futile" "not this time" the coms is cut" "sir we are aprocing max distance to mine detenation"

"good set them off NOW" the mines go off and the transwarp gate loses its stuructural integraty and colapsis in on it self and then explodes sending out a massive shock wave that in tune sets off certain parts of nebula gasesmaking the wave grow speed in some parts and lose it in others. they see borg vessles skimpering back and forth out of certain parts in the nebula jsut to be swallowed up in the wave. "sir impact in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." Systems explode and a few systems go offline "Rear shields holding 51% but falling the shields won't last much longer at this rate how much longer till it disaptes" "estimated time 3 minutes sheilds will onyl hold out for 2 minutes"

"reroute all systems including life support into the rear shields tha tshoudl do the trick and i want warp drive as soon as we are out of this nebula the shock wave will reach out past it as soon as we hit normal space punch it" the Daytrom comes Screaming out of the nebula and the main warp drive goes online and warps back towards serenty station. The Daystrom drops out of warp 15 minutes later in front of serenty station in a burst of nebula and rements of the shock wave blasting off around it from. but the ship was still moving so fast from before warp it can't slow down as it comes at the station at 5 times the speed of impulse "sir it won't slow down all engines are offline but moving at 5 times the speed of impulse straight at the station" "Get all thrusters to steady our course i want to drift by the stataion not ram into it." The ship is weaving up and down back and forth trying to steady its course but he speed is so great it can't steady out.

"Captian closing on the station we gather impact in 5 minutes" "come on there has to be something we can ah thats it. Cannons to serenty evacuate all personal from the port high sections of the station and brace for impact we can't bloody stop" Zoey replys "aye Captain" she then broadcasts the warning over the coms on the station. Cannons runs over to a console and starts pounding away on it just then the ship starts to shake as it begins its slow deceleration. Cannons had turned the warp cores into an rather a large anchor like a anchor draging the sea floor. "sir haul stress around the warp cores are increasing they won't take much more at this rate" "thats alright they will hold set tractor beams on reverse polarity off the station set it for short bursts to slow us down more." "aye done sir we are still going to impact at almsot full impulse that will make us rip right threw the station" "alright last option then set shields to have a 75% restience effect against the stations shields that should slow us down enough to do minimal damage." "Cannons to serenty Prepare for impact. Impact in 8 seconds"
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Pyriel Danto

The Transwarp Gate Empty Re: The Transwarp Gate

Post by Pyriel32 Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:42 am

Cpt Cannons wrote:The station was alive with movement as people ran from the port side of the station in a hurry to get out of the area before the USS Daystrom hit the station. The Voice over the coms keeps repeating the same message "evacuate the port upper side of the station imediatly". Zoey in the command center watchs the Daystrom as it keeps drifting towards the station not being able to stop. As the ship impacts the shields every the station is rocked like there was a earth quake goign threw the station. Then there is a second impact as the daystrom impacts the station theres a few small explosion rock the station and threw a bunch of people onto the floor in the main control room.

Meanwhile in the breafing room Baumer and a bunch of the captians were jsut siting down when baumer sits down facing the window a flash catchs his eye. he walks over to the window and looks out and see's a ship moving way to fast for any ship in star fleet heading directly at the station. "baumer to Control Whats the object out side the station heading towards us?" there is a few seconds of silence then a reply "Its the USS Daystrom they report all engines dead and there going 5 times the speed of full impulse. they say they can't alter course the yare atempting to slow the ship down but will still impact the station we have the area they are heading for being evacuated as we speak." "Turn on the red alert have all personal prepare for impact NOW" Baumer runs out of the room and heads for control.

Meanwhile in the bar 5 minutes before impact an anouncment "evacuate the port upper side of the station imediatly." as the message keeps repeating they start heading out of the bar Jonjah pokes head out of the kitchen and whe nshe looks around a flash catchs hear eye at the window. her eyes widen and she see's a ship heading what looks like directly for the bar windows. she goes out into the bar and yells "MOVE IT PEOPLE OUT FAST" as she does she points towards the window some people look and see what she saw and start to run out of the bar the general panic spreads and all the patrons run out of the bar all save for T'val who is jsut standing at the window looking at the ship heading ever more closer Jonjah see's him and yells over "come on that things going to hit us and it looks like right hear" he jsut replays "iv done the match it will hit 3 decks down I am perfectly safe you may run if you wish but i will remain hear thanks"

Just as he finishs Pyriel comes runing into the bar looking for jonjah. "Come on its the Daystrom she can't stop lets get the hell out of hear he looks over and see's the vulcan standing by the window. "hey come on hurry up we have to move now" "I would like to remain hear and watch from my vantage point i assure you ill be alright" "well fine then" "Pyriel grabs wrist and says "Lets go im sure he will be fine but ill feel safer if we moved now." Jonjah nods her head and they run out of the bar.

The USS Daystrom gets closer and closer to the veiwers vantage point. He puts his hands over his eyes and steadys his balance as the ship hits the shields and goes threw the shields. The ship hits the station a few decks down from the bar and as it hits he ends up losing his balance bottles fall off the shelfs and tables and furniture falls over and a few lights fall half out of the ceiling and dangle sparking. Small explosions can be heard threw the station as energy grids over load and plasma grids blow out.

Meanwhile on the bridge of the Daystrom. Cannons is holding onto his chair and watching the station fill his veiw screen and then all he can see is a bright flash and a tremendos impact. Cannons still holding onto his seat now sees nothing but a few windows and some hanger doors. he happens to see the distinct figure of a person staring right at the ship from a window looking intent not to move and watch but then the ship impacts the station explsions rip threw the forward part of the ship as it impacts the stations haul and starts going into the station quite forcfully. Most of the forward sections of the ship on impact crush inwardsas it pushs its way into the station.

Cannons is flung from his seat and tosed forward out of his seat a beam breaks from the ceiling just above cannons and lands on his over top of his chest. It keeps him the borg 2 of 9 is clung from his seat as well and is flung into a wall head first and is knocked unconcous. the holo graphic crewmen go offline as the power grid in main enginering blows out the ship goes dark as the warp core by it self does its atuo shut down that was programed into the main consle to do a second before impact. the ship slowly comes to a stop at a 76 degree angle in the station. Cannons just barly concous now from the amount of pain the fallen beam is puting on him taps his com badge and says "Cannons to Baumer sorry for the URGG dam that smarts... unexpected surprise but...*cannons voice starts to get a bit weak* I think i could use a hand over he....." there is a bit of hard breathing in the coms at the end but it goes link goes out. "Cannons are you there?" he taps his com badge again "baumer to Cannons reply..." There is no response. "Shit Baumer to Control get a med team and engeire team over t othe Daystrom at Cannons location NOW" Zoey replys over the com "Aye sir im going there now".

T'val stands back up and looks at the big ship blocking the veiw from the bar window. He notices the lights have all gone out on the ship but notices that one of the lights from the station had twisted to shine on the haul right where the ships name is he reads it to him self "USS Daystrom" he then heads out of the bar knowing the stations crew are already on top of things and is not to worryed about it.

Zoey and the med team Beam onto the bridge and start looking around for Cannons one of the med team find the borg drone that is now striped of most of its parts laying face down on the floor unconcious he reports got a live one hear "emergency transport to med bay" the medic and the borg dissaper in the blue beam and are gone. Zoey flashs her light over towards a large peace of debree and see's cannons head and half his chest and his arm sticking out from it. she gasps and runs over "Brad Brad are you still alive BRAD WAKE UP" Cannons grunts and opens his eyes slowly and see's zoey standing there he then replys weakly "hey Zoey well told you i would make it back.." he then passes out again. "Docter Over hear quick don't tell me he is dead" She starts to cry
    the docter scans Cannons and finds that he has 4 busted ribs on the right side have been crushed, is bleeding internaly and his left leg is broken and some minor plasma burns but alive. "he is still alive he is just unconcoius" "Oh thank Lord Get the Engeinere team over hear NOW get him out." a few minutes later the enginer team has cut the beam off of cannons and he is transported to surgy on serenty stastion.

To be contniued....

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:52 pm