Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
Disrupted Arrival Part 6 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
Disrupted Arrival Part 6 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
Disrupted Arrival Part 6 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
Disrupted Arrival Part 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
Disrupted Arrival Part 6 EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
Disrupted Arrival Part 6 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
Disrupted Arrival Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
Disrupted Arrival Part 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
Disrupted Arrival Part 6 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

Disrupted Arrival Part 6

W.Bridgeman
    W.Bridgeman
    Heart Of Gold

Fleet Rank : Lt. Commander
    Medical Division Rank : MD Lieutenant
    Number of posts : 48
    Ship Name : USS Quastinet
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-89239
    Ship Class : Constitution Class, Medical Refit
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: William Bridgeman

Disrupted Arrival Part 6 Empty Disrupted Arrival Part 6

Post by W.Bridgeman Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:32 am

I crouched down, the sweat was pouring into my eyes as I peeked around the piping. More phaser fire disrupted my attempt and I cursed to myself. "Bridge, this is the Captain. I'm pinned down in engineering, we're near some vital equipment here and this guy is shooting everything."
    "Aye, Captain. Sensors are picking up three life forms. I can see you, Dr. Green and Dr. Molly Reginal."
    I cursed, were they caught in the crossfire? Were they both saboteurs?
    'Take them out. It's the only way to be sure.' The Marine said in my ear. 'Remember what Drill Instructor Springer used to say? You're a killer! Let me take over, I can end this nice and quiet like.'
    I swallowed hard and wiped sweat from my brow. It was burning my eyes badly and time was being wasted. I felt the Marine take over, his killer instincts were coming to bear. He grasped the phaser tightly and flipped the phaser from stun to kill.
    He leapt from the cover of the pipes and charged forward, the sound of phaser fire confused him, it was not directed towards him?
    "I got him!!" a voice yelled, Dr. Reginal.
    I was standing in front of them, the phaser was still pointed at the two and I couldn't remember how I had even reached this point. "Captain? Captain! It was Dr. Green. I had my suspicions but I couldn't prove anything."
    Dr. Green lay prone on the deck, in front of him was another small box that would neutralize the shields. Next to that was a phaser that he had dropped. Dr. Reginal was looking down at him, "I hope I didn't hurt him. All I had was this."
    She held up a small box, something that looked like it had once shielded a device similiar to what Dr. Green was using. I kicked the phaser away from Green and sighed as the adrenaline abated.
    "We still have the Klingons to worry about, I'm going to..."
    The shot rang out from nowhere and I felt it strike my torso. The pain was intense and incapacitating. My mind raced as things began to come together. Dr. Green had tried to stop the true Saboteur, Dr. Molly Reginal.
    She was trying to install the box again, cursing loudly and communicating with the Klingons. I was barely conscious, all my willpower was being focused to try and regain motor control of my body. My phaser lay limp in the palm of my hand. I urged my hand to close, urged it to grasp the weapon and fire. There was no effect.
    "The device is installed...yes, I have the operational files. Mission accomplished."
    The Doctor disappeared and the scene was quiet once again.
    "Captain, the Klingon's have just beamed someone aboard. They have disengaged and have withdrawn from our sensory range."
    Lieutenant Malloy knelt down next to me, "Malloy to Bridge, I have the Captain and Dr. Green here. Looks like they've been stunned."
    I tried to respond but the effort only made me pass out.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:52 am