Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
The parties over.  EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
The parties over.  EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
The parties over.  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
The parties over.  EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
The parties over.  EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
The parties over.  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
The parties over.  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
The parties over.  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
The parties over.  EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

3 posters

The parties over.

Lastline
    Lastline
    Commander Air Group

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Serenity Starfighter Corps : FSC Fleet Chief Flight Marshal
    Number of posts : 3358
    Ship Name : Sun Burst
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-989543
    Ship Class : Valkyrie
    Fleet Division : Starfighter Corps (The Fireflys)

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Nathan "Lastline" Merano

The parties over.  Empty The parties over.

Post by Lastline Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:27 pm

Five of Seven didn't much care for the beach. Since being liberated she had come to enjoy the water, but the beach and all that sand just wasn't for her. Starfleet had put much of its fleet on an annual stand down, called by many as the "Summer Event". Starfleet crews invaded Risa for fun and relaxation. Five had decided to not go to Risa but instead go to Starfleet academy and help teach recently liberated Borg how to once again function free of the collective. A extremely scantly glad woman ran past her, in pursuit was an equally scantly glad man. Five's immediate instinct was to give chase and assist the woman escape. Instead she watched as the woman yelled with delight as the man caught her and held her in a lovers embrace. "Humans" she muttered under her breath, of course she could be one of those Humans she thought. She had not bothered to research her past, she had no idea what her real name was or where she came from. Her fears where that either her entire family was long dead, or her entire family was very much alive and she would have to re-discover who they all are. What if she had a husband and children? They must have thought that whoever she was, was dead and how would they react to her being alive? And being Borg? No she thought better to just leave the past in the past.

Starfleet was her home her crew mates her family and friends. A vendor was waving at her, he yelled after her "Why not take off that hot uniform and climb into some of my form fitting swimwear?" She cracked a small smile and nodded no and continued to walk down the beach. The sound of the sand crunching under her boots was such an annoying sound she thought. She had been tasked this year with collecting Admiral Merano and bringing him back to service. As she stopped to scan the faces on the beach her mind wandered. She thought back to when she had first met the Admiral. It was his first away mission as a Starfleet Captain. He had manged to severe the Borg collective from her and many others. She remembered how she just stood there screaming. The Admiral rushed over to her assuring her everything would be fine, he took her off that planet, healed her and over time made her part of his crew. And she's been with him ever since.

She almost walked right past him he was asleep on some type of odd folding chair. His hair was shoulder length and blonde instead of its short high and tight black. He also had some type of weird facial growth that actually appeared as though he intended to have it that way. He was wearing some incredibly short silver swimwear that left very little to the imagination. She adjusted her uniform and approached she put herself between the sun and his face casting a shadow on him. She cleared her throat "Admiral Merano?" No response. She cleared her throat again raised her voice and said "Admiral Merano, sir?" For a moment she thought that she had made a mistake and perhaps this wasn't him. Although she tried not to use them, she still had Borg implants she used one to scan the sleeping party goer and the scan confirmed it was indeed him. She was about to call out to him again but than she remembered that handle that he preferred to be called. She scoffed it had been years since he had been a pilot, she couldn't understand why he continued to hang on to such childish things. She smacked her hands at her sides rolled he eyes and yelled out "Hey Lastline!!" He sat up immediately, look her up and down and stood. Trying to sound as authoritative as possible she said "Admiral Merano, sir you have been recalled to duty. Your leave has been canceled." He said nothing just leaned over picked up a beverage that had been partially buried in the sand and finished it off in one quick sip. "Its good to see you Five" he said with sleep still in his voice, "Did you enjoy your vacation?" "I did indeed sir, and thank you for asking." There was an uncomfortable silence and than he said "Aren't you going to ask me if I enjoyed my vacation?" She looked him up and down, "No sir, I can see you had a good time. Heart of Gold two to beam up."
    HareBrained
    HareBrained
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad

Fleet Rank : Flag Captain
    Science Department Rank : SCI Captain
    Number of posts : 833
    Ship Name : Magpie
    Ship Class : Aurora Class Science Vessel (Fleet Refit)
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

Name: Ellen Hare

The parties over.  Empty Re: The parties over.

Post by HareBrained Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:47 am

I like this :-) Good to see you Lastline!
    Drones on Risa makes me think - have you read Shevet's "News from Risa" on the Star Trek Online forum? (Ten Forward section.) If not, you should read it next time you need cheering up, it's hilarious - that goes for all of you.
    Lastline
    Lastline
    Commander Air Group

Serenity Starfighter Corps : FSC Fleet Chief Flight Marshal
    Number of posts : 3358
    Ship Name : Sun Burst
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-989543
    Ship Class : Valkyrie
    Fleet Division : Starfighter Corps (The Fireflys)

Name: Nathan "Lastline" Merano

Post by Lastline Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:13 am

Hello Ellen! Thank you for the read! I will have to look for "News from Risa", i'll let you know what I think!
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Name: Pyriel Danto

Post by Pyriel32 Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:31 pm

Nice work bud.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:30 am