Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
What to do to get the interest back? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
What to do to get the interest back? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
What to do to get the interest back? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
What to do to get the interest back? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
What to do to get the interest back? - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
What to do to get the interest back? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
What to do to get the interest back? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
What to do to get the interest back? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
What to do to get the interest back? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

+4
HareBrained
Talaina Kazzur
Ryukotsu
Stravik
8 posters

What to do to get the interest back?

Talaina Kazzur
    Talaina Kazzur
    Done the Impossible

Fleet Rank : Vice Admiral
    Number of posts : 722
    Ship Name : U.S.S. Viper
    Ship Registry Number : NX-204971-X
    Ship Class : Defiant
    Fleet Division : Command

What to do to get the interest back? - Page 2 Empty Re: What to do to get the interest back?

Post by Talaina Kazzur Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:09 pm

Yeah..... I may have gone a bit off task when I discovered the ability to jump onto the hull of starships. But I'll try to make a nice jumping/agility area, Some shooting ranges/exercise areas, somewhere for grenades and a little something special in mind for the graduates.
    Stravik
    Stravik
    FMC Delta Squad Commander

Fleet Rank : Rear Admiral
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Lieutenant General
    Number of posts : 416
    Ship Name : U.S.S. Graywolf
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-93339
    Fleet Division : Marines/Security

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Stravik Jensen

What to do to get the interest back? - Page 2 Empty Re: What to do to get the interest back?

Post by Stravik Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:55 pm

Yeah i have been talking with stunshock he has a few thoughts now to work with
    Seeker
    Seeker
    Director of Search and Rescue operations

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Science Department Rank : SCI Admiral
    Medical Division Rank : What to do to get the interest back? - Page 2 Empty
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Sergeant
    Number of posts : 2854
    Location : Second star to the right and striate on till morning
    Ship Name : S.F.F. Seeker
    U.S.S. Seaquest
    I.A.T. Misbehave
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-65640
    Ship Class : Nebula class with a new prototype superstructure.
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

Name: Dekkar Martle

Post by Seeker Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:58 am

I know iv been glity of this trying to up grade my ships this week but iv noticed that when i frist came back e wehere alwasy meeting up for stuff and it was alot of fun now we meeting up lestt and doing more of our own things like i said iv been doing alot of ship upgrades and i know what i need but their been a iv notice we all been teaming less and what happened to the risea event last week?
    Talaina Kazzur
    Talaina Kazzur
    Done the Impossible

Post by Talaina Kazzur Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:05 am

No idea what happened to Risa. I was in the Foundry, but was on teamspeak. There only seemed to be 2 other guys on it and was mostly quiet (forgive me folks, I haven't learnt your voices). I haven't been online in the week much lately, I've recently joined a gym in the evenings, but I should still be popping in at weekends.
    HareBrained
    HareBrained
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad

Fleet Rank : Flag Captain
    Science Department Rank : SCI Captain
    Number of posts : 833
    Ship Name : Magpie
    Ship Class : Aurora Class Science Vessel (Fleet Refit)

Name: Ellen Hare

Post by HareBrained Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Well, I wasn't there because I'm afraid I've left. I just stopped enjoying the game - I've gone off science fiction and reckoned I needed a break, and I went off most of STO and its endless cycle of shooting at computerised aliens a long time ago. I've not put myself on the Risa list because I'm still in the Badlands RP on here until it finishes, but yeah, apart from that. I'm afraid the main reason I was pleased when we did get so many new members and activity was that I could leave without feeling guilty at leaving people in the lurch. Not because I'm sick of you lot, I'm just sick of the game.
    Stravik
    Stravik
    FMC Delta Squad Commander

Fleet Rank : Rear Admiral
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Lieutenant General
    Number of posts : 416
    Ship Name : U.S.S. Graywolf
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-93339
    Fleet Division : Marines/Security

Name: Stravik Jensen

Post by Stravik Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:40 pm

The Risa thing has fallen to the wayside but the system is still being worked on. It's not gone for good it will be back I just need to continue to keep things fresh for everyone. I am still working on recruiting as well to help bolster the numbers but the recruiting is not an overnight thing. I am extremely picky with who I bring on teamspeak but once they make it to that point the rest is on them. I have a lot of ideas that I want to bring up but I can't just throw everything out there at the same time. We have to slowly nurse this fleet back to health and get it going. I am still looking for more ideas of stuff that people want to see. Teamspeak has been a great step into this direction and I am proud of what we have accomplished using it everyday. As far as taking a break during our rebuilding phase here, I strongly encourage you to do so if that is how you feel. You will be back we always come back. We are not a fleet, We are not a group, We are a family and nothing keeps us apart forever.
    sirvanyev
    sirvanyev
    Big Damn Hero

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Rear Admiral
    Number of posts : 211
    Ship Name : U.S.S. Illustrious
    Ship Registry Number : NCC 97107-A
    Ship Class : Fleet Excelsior Class
    (updated hull of the previously lost U.S.S. Thunderer (NCC-2032), recovered in the badlands by the Serenity rescue fleet)
    Fleet Division : Engineering/Ops

Name: Vanyev

Post by sirvanyev Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:32 pm

Excelsior refit, U.S.S. Illustrious, NCC-97107-A. Main hull is legacy, nacelles are refit with the blue lights, not that I think you can get that granular.

Please include me, and thanks. I'll try to be around more.
    HareBrained
    HareBrained
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad
    Flag Captain Alpha Squad

Fleet Rank : Flag Captain
    Science Department Rank : SCI Captain
    Number of posts : 833
    Ship Name : Magpie
    Ship Class : Aurora Class Science Vessel (Fleet Refit)

Name: Ellen Hare

Post by HareBrained Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi Stravik thanks for the kind wishes! Yes, I probably will, I have to admit it Smile had some good times on here. Meanwhile I hope things pick up again around here for the rest of you - I'm sure they will.
    I suspect part of the high numbers we had to start with when you came back were probably just novelty value - I mean, people playing and joining in more than they were actually able to keep up for any length of time. Now we're back to the amount we can *really* do and we're just building that up steadily.
    Talaina Kazzur
    Talaina Kazzur
    Done the Impossible

Post by Talaina Kazzur Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:21 am

Don't worry about it Harebrained, we all need breaks from time to time. I took one last year. You come back to the game refreshed and good to go. Take as long as you need to. We'll keep the light on for ya.

sirvanyev wrote:Excelsior refit, U.S.S. Illustrious, NCC-97107-A.  Main hull is legacy, nacelles are refit with the blue lights, not that I think you can get that granular.

Please include me, and thanks.  I'll try to be around more.

I'm afraid the Foundry only lets me put in a bog standard Excelsior, but it will be name checked as the Illustrious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:13 am