Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

+17
Garfunkel64
Exador
Fr3nchy117
Lastline
suntao
Reanna Aloi
Hogg J (JarHok)
Qugie
chirokitsune
Jonjah
Connas Soth
L'Val
Pyriel32
Stronin
Exezer
Truth Seer
Baumer
21 posters

If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet. Where would be the ideal spot to position it?

Poll

If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet. Where would be the ideal spot to position it?

[ 6 ]
    If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_lcap113%If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_rcap1 [13%] 
    [ 3 ]
    If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_lcap17%If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_rcap1 [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_lcap12%If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_rcap1 [2%] 
    [ 0 ]
    If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_lcap10%If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_lcap12%If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_rcap1 [2%] 
    [ 0 ]
    If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_lcap10%If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 7 ]
    If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_lcap115%If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_rcap1 [15%] 
    [ 22 ]
    If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_lcap148%If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_rcap1 [48%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 5 ]
    If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_lcap111%If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Vote_rcap1 [11%] 

Total Votes: 46
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Serenity Diplomatic Corps : Senior Ambassador
    Number of posts : 4834
    Ship Name : USS Combination
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-77721
    Ship Class : Prometheus Class
    Fleet Division : Command

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Jeff Baumer

If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Empty If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet. Where would be the ideal spot to position it?

Post by Baumer Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:44 pm

Poll has been reset due to my oopsie.... i fixed it and added a few more possibilities. Very Happy

Last edited by Baumer on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Truth Seer
    Truth Seer
    Big Damn Hero

Fleet Rank : Captain
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Colonel
    Number of posts : 281
    Ship Name : USS Truth Seer
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-Can't Think of Anything
    Ship Class : Defiant
    Fleet Division : Marines/Security

If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Empty Re: If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet. Where would be the ideal spot to position it?

Post by Truth Seer Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:00 pm

I choose "Other". I'd like to see the base in the badlands.
    Exezer
    Exezer
    Big Damn Hero

Science Department Rank : SCI Captain
    Medical Division Rank : MD Captain
    Number of posts : 260
    Ship Name : USS Shield
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-77911
    Ship Class : Ship Class: NX-91001
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Empty Re: If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet. Where would be the ideal spot to position it?

Post by Exezer Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:18 pm

I think the base should be right next to (cant remember the name but its the planet that time moved really really fast ...its in the voyager series ..yea i know but i think that would be an interesting spot if we could pick that.)
    Stronin
    Stronin
    Done the Impossible

Fleet Rank : Commander
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Commander
    Number of posts : 704
    Ship Name : USS Mainesburg
    Ship Registry Number : 89557
    Ship Class : Excelsior Redesign
    Fleet Division : Engineering/Ops

Name:

Post by Stronin Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:01 pm

We seem to have a tie haha...
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:53 pm

Oh dear! I didn't put the badlands... that one was supposed to be in there too lol oopse. I just added it
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Name: Pyriel Danto

Post by Pyriel32 Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:30 am

damn i clicked the wrong one lol i wanted the bad lands too
    L'Val
    L'Val
    Heart Of Gold

Number of posts : 36
    Ship Name : USS Rubicon
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-91978
    Ship Class : Preometheus Class

Post by L'Val Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:40 am

I say neutral zone. The Badlands are already covered by DS9 and as 2409 there's little use for more then a starbase in the area with the end of the Maquis insurrection. The neutral zone on the other hand is huuge and the truble within and with the romulan and klingons make it a perfect spot for a rescue and repair base.
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:42 am

Truth. In our back story the station was built during the Dominion War as a medical facility, however, when the game comes out, we can always change it depending on our options hehe.
    Connas Soth
    Connas Soth
    Heart Of Gold

Fleet Rank : Cadet
    Number of posts : 35
    Ship Name : U.S.S. Archangel
    Ship Registry Number : NX-4640
    Ship Class : Advanced Cruiser/ Covert Ops

Post by Connas Soth Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:58 am

I voted other, however I like the idea of near the briar patch, however near the wormhole to dominion space is a good idea too.
    I like the fact that both spots are out in the middle of no where, though we'd be DS9 for one, but both spots are ideal location for trade as well.
    Near the Neutral zone is a cool idea, however as Starfleet, we couldn't "offically" enter that section of space.
    Jonjah
    Jonjah
    Fleet Mom

Medical Division Rank : MD Captain
    Number of posts : 571

Post by Jonjah Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:01 am

I'm a stickler for tradition... Smile I've gotten used to looking at the faint glow from the badlands coming through my windows at Second Chance. Smile It holds a special place in my heart. I love you
    Stronin
    Stronin
    Done the Impossible

Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Commander
    Number of posts : 704
    Ship Name : USS Mainesburg
    Ship Registry Number : 89557
    Ship Class : Excelsior Redesign

Name:

Post by Stronin Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:28 pm

Ain't nothin' like it Smile
    chirokitsune
    chirokitsune
    Object in Space

Number of posts : 104
    Ship Name : USS Valkyria
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97044A
    Ship Class : Nova Variant

Name: Chiro Casull

Post by chirokitsune Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:48 pm

It could have started in the badlands during the war but then was relocated, packed up and warp-towed to the the neutral zone.
    Qugie
    Qugie
    So very pretty

Fleet Rank : Flag Captain
    Number of posts : 300
    Ship Name : USS Lineage II
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-881968
    Ship Class : Runabout

Post by Qugie Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:04 am

Risa for um.......personal needs Very Happy
    Hogg J (JarHok)
    Hogg J (JarHok)
    Federation Klingon Ambassador

Security/Marine Rank : FMC General
    Number of posts : 2743
    Ship Name : Tarren
    Ship Registry Number : IKS
    Ship Class : K'vort

Name:

Post by Hogg J (JarHok) Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:08 pm

Hrm perhaphs beyond the bajorin wormhole in the Gamma Quadrent because in cannon only 40% has been explored but I really dont mind
    Truth Seer
    Truth Seer
    Big Damn Hero

Security/Marine Rank : FMC Colonel
    Number of posts : 281
    Ship Name : USS Truth Seer
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-Can't Think of Anything
    Ship Class : Defiant

Post by Truth Seer Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Hogg J (JarHok) wrote:Hrm perhaphs beyond the bajorin wormhole in the Gamma Quadrent because in cannon only 40% has been explored but I really dont mind

Well maybe when the Dominion/Gamma Quadrant expansion is released we can relocate the base or maybe build a second.
    Hogg J (JarHok)
    Hogg J (JarHok)
    Federation Klingon Ambassador

Security/Marine Rank : FMC General
    Number of posts : 2743
    Ship Name : Tarren
    Ship Registry Number : IKS
    Ship Class : K'vort

Name:

Post by Hogg J (JarHok) Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Something I thinck I should point out is that DS9 is located near the badlands http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Image:Badlands_map.jpg

But presumible the badlands on the map goes around abit in federation space to the north east I should thinck perhaps our station could be there
    Reanna Aloi
    Reanna Aloi
    Dean of the Academy

Special Operations Rank : SPO Rear Admiral
    Number of posts : 3666
    Location : Somewhere in a home, in a city, in a country, somewhere on the planet...
    Ship Name : The Immortal
    Ship Registry Number : Special Registry: NCC 082270
    Ship Class : Defiant (modified refit)

Name:

Post by Reanna Aloi Wed May 27, 2009 10:43 am

Hmmm! I would say the badlands or there abouts. There has been so much rp done as to where Serenity Station is located and its background is extensive and in my opinion, has become, Serenity Station history. There was even a crossover with a major event taking place in this area. It would be a sad shame if our current position could not become reality within the game.

Beyond that, I'm not sure where our station should be located. The Romulan neutral zone sounds good, but who knows which way things may go with the Romulans. Things could go so well, change occurs for the best and usher in a new era of peace, prosperity and mutual advancement between the Federation and Romulans.

As for the Klingons? Something is up. Maybe its too many years of peace for a race of warriros born and bred to thrive on combat or some deeper, darker, sinister situation; the flames of chaos have sparked and it may not take much to fan those into flames of war. Hey! Who knows. The devs at Cryptics have proven to be good story tellers and for all we know, it may take just one key event to happen, plunging all quadrants into; not so much war with each other, but a bitter battle against the darkness and anarchy of war itself.

So my vote is actually for the badlands, but depending on the game and what's what, maybe somwhere between the Romulans and Klingons. Heck! Let's just create four massive tugs and we can drag the base to whatever location we need it. LOL
    suntao
    suntao
    Object in Space

Science Department Rank : SCI Captain
    Number of posts : 130
    Ship Name : U.S.S Hikari
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-333333
    Ship Class : Shipclass not defineble

Name:

Post by suntao Wed May 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Haha great idea XD
    Lastline
    Lastline
    Commander Air Group

Serenity Starfighter Corps : FSC Fleet Chief Flight Marshal
    Number of posts : 3358
    Ship Name : Sun Burst
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-989543
    Ship Class : Valkyrie
    Fleet Division : Starfighter Corps (The Fireflys)

Name: Nathan "Lastline" Merano

Post by Lastline Wed May 27, 2009 1:24 pm

I vote Risa! However this may be a bad idea because we will spend all of our take home pay on those statues and never leave. Wink
    Fr3nchy117
    Fr3nchy117
    So very pretty

Fleet Rank : Lt. Commander
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Lt. Commander
    Number of posts : 461
    Location : Lost in my own mind. which is wandering. inside your face.
    Ship Name : USS Albatross
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-83117
    Ship Class : Steamrunner

Post by Fr3nchy117 Thu May 28, 2009 11:11 pm

I really love the idea of the badlands! If not the badlands, then my 2nd choice would probably be the Briar Patch. To me, just something about being distant in terms of communication and warp appeals to the firefly fan in me. But badlands are definitely my first choice Wink
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)

Name: Pyriel Danto

Post by Pyriel32 Thu May 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Me too I love being out in the badlands.
    Exador
    Exador

Fleet Rank : Lieutenant
    Number of posts : 8
    Ship Name : U.S.S. BLUE SUN
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-68786
    Ship Class : Saber

Post by Exador Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:47 am

Wherever we place the station, if we have the option of naming the planet it orbits, I say we name it Miranda. Very Happy
    Baumer
    Baumer
    Fleet Admiral

Post by Baumer Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:49 am

Miranda eh? Very Happy Any special reasons? Very Happy
    Garfunkel64
    Garfunkel64
    Firefly

Serenity Diplomatic Corps : If given the ability to have a starbase for our fleet.  Where would be the ideal spot to position it? Empty
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Major
    Number of posts : 1748
    Ship Name : USS Dark Knight
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-117076
    Ship Class : Sovereign

Name: Art Garfunkel

Post by Garfunkel64 Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:51 am

No GARFUNKTOPIA!!!! muahahahahahha!
    Reanna Aloi
    Reanna Aloi
    Dean of the Academy

Special Operations Rank : SPO Rear Admiral
    Number of posts : 3666
    Location : Somewhere in a home, in a city, in a country, somewhere on the planet...
    Ship Name : The Immortal
    Ship Registry Number : Special Registry: NCC 082270
    Ship Class : Defiant (modified refit)

Name:

Post by Reanna Aloi Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:03 pm

We"ll name it Bob!! Nice, simple and easy to remember....hehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:50 pm