Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
2 posable rp ideas EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
2 posable rp ideas EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
2 posable rp ideas EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
2 posable rp ideas EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
2 posable rp ideas EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
2 posable rp ideas EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
2 posable rp ideas EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
2 posable rp ideas EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
2 posable rp ideas EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

3 posters

2 posable rp ideas

Seeker
    Seeker
    Director of Search and Rescue operations

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Science Department Rank : SCI Admiral
    Medical Division Rank : 2 posable rp ideas Empty
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Sergeant
    Number of posts : 2854
    Location : Second star to the right and striate on till morning
    Ship Name : S.F.F. Seeker
    U.S.S. Seaquest
    I.A.T. Misbehave
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-65640
    Ship Class : Nebula class with a new prototype superstructure.
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Dekkar Martle

2 posable rp ideas Empty 2 posable rp ideas

Post by Seeker Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:29 am

i still need to flush them out but i had 2 ideas well really 3 but the 3rd a bit of a dead end right now maybe it could work though

Idea 1: most of the pha wraiths ( the enemy of the prophets) are traped in the fire caves forever but at 1 point ducat found a ancient bajoran artifact and that 1 pha warith got into the celestral temple and alone closed the wormhole. till siko saved the day, was thinking of making a reacuring nemiss to senrentity station and the fleet, that would last for more then just 1 Rp and got the idea from anubus on SG1 in one of the other rp's fine cahrater with a grege aginst the station or the federation and have him fine a differnet artifact and him and the warith jion become a supper badguy who gathers the some of the forces from cardassian that want to rebiuld the millitary, also the kilgons that are anti galron and hate the federation, maybe a few romulans and tenziki start a mulit spesis force that jion togeather vs the federation.

Idea 2: i saw a next generation episod "the Chase" where pacards old porfessor fines a genetig code hide in life throughout the quardernt, as parts to a puzzle, but the kilgons the cardassain and romulan all think it will be some advance tech and their want it all fighting over it. but they find its a message from the frist humaniods that seeded planets created all humaniod life 4000 years ago. this alos conect to a old star trek episod with kirk relating to o rase that creates all humaiod life The Paradise Syndrome . some where new ifnor mation is fond on them an a possbile home world or way to get their tech and conflict breaks out among the races trying to control it.

Idea # i kind thought it would be cool to do some thing with the cristaline entity they destoryed the one from omican theta, just as it was trying to talk to them but what if it was not uniqe. but this is more some thing 1 or 2 ships could deal with is i think it dead ends for a big rp unless i find a way to make it more intersting.

any feed back or idea are welcome

qoona
    qoona
    Done the Impossible

Fleet Rank : Captain
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Captain
    Number of posts : 705
    Ship Name : USS Nausicaa
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-71830
    Ship Class : Norway Class
    Fleet Division : Engineering/Ops

Name: Laphiel N`Ruri

2 posable rp ideas Empty Re: 2 posable rp ideas

Post by qoona Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:10 am

i think we have a nemesis, its name starts with S and ends with number:)
    Reanna Aloi
    Reanna Aloi
    Dean of the Academy

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Special Operations Rank : SPO Rear Admiral
    Number of posts : 3666
    Location : Somewhere in a home, in a city, in a country, somewhere on the planet...
    Ship Name : The Immortal
    Ship Registry Number : Special Registry: NCC 082270
    Ship Class : Defiant (modified refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Name:

Post by Reanna Aloi Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:31 pm

Sound like good ideas, Seeker. The crystalline entity would be good and definitely will last longer than a couple of rp sessions. One never knows where one rp really ends and another begins...hehe As for the multiple enemy one.... hmmm! It could be good, but its been shown, big fights and battles with multiple people and such quickly denegrates into complete and utter chaos! *nods solemnly* It is possible, but the one who game masters such a thing will have to keep a tight control on how things advance.

Flesh them out and lets see what we can see.
    Seeker
    Seeker

U.S.S. Seaquest
    I.A.T. Misbehave

Post by Seeker Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:13 pm

when/if you guy and like some of the idea to play them might be nice to have a co game master to help with bigger fights and stuff or some one to bounce ideas back and froth. iv done some more work on them but still plan to do a bit more being detail oranted I think I could be a god GM and have DM table top but some help if they run would be nice. I'll post some more fleshed out ideas in a few days i'm sure we be in indian's or others for a while still anyway.
    Seeker
    Seeker

U.S.S. Seaquest
    I.A.T. Misbehave

Post by Seeker Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:47 am

Iv lern form past DM exp that if you plan some thing out too much and you player go the driifernt way with it it can mess up your whole plan but i'v work on some more basics

#1 i still need to plan and make a bed guy but iv narrow it down to a few ideas i was thinking it would start off with serenity hearing about ship going missing and raiding transports as the bad guy rases his army the station could try to stop the raids or investigate the disaperances. untill he revals part of his greater plan wich don't want to say too much about and finally after try to stop him and his armys and locate his base it end in a big battle with his fleet and his ship either gets away or we blow it up and to pa wraith lives to cose torment to the startion in more minors was later. i know some hate the mind stuff and some love it the warith mental powers could play into that on a side form most the time unless it directly afect the action trying to inculed it but people who hat it can avoid most of it

#2 requirds alot more plaing i still need to do but it would start whih start fleet hearing of accient on a resercher sight that killed most the members but in realiity they found something in a mulit race dig romulans kilgons and cardasians, and one group tryed to take the infor for them self massgering the others but 1 fereration team menber gets out and is one the run Sernity pick up the dissress call and has to do search and resue on his when the other group shots his ship down and stop the persuers. he tells them the truth and and its a race to stop this group or find the lost city or planet of the frsit race before they do, and take the tech for their own. will have some combate in space and ground but also puzzals and traps anc clue to follow a bit like indian joans.

# 3 a science ship out in the unexpored land beyond the bad lans west of the staions finds a borg shere drained of all life and power over a dead planet, and report it to star fleat the drones have all bio mater striped from their body. ST looks in to it but don't make the conection untill they recive a report of a silicon moon around a planet on long range sensors and change course to investigate but never herad from agin a prop shows their ship striped of all life and the planet life gone with no moon, and they make the conection and ask sereity station to stop the cristalline entity peacfull if posable forcfully if needed.
    Reanna Aloi
    Reanna Aloi
    Dean of the Academy

Location : Somewhere in a home, in a city, in a country, somewhere on the planet...

Name:

Post by Reanna Aloi Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Hmmm! Interesting! As to the co gm thing, well! I guess you could say I'm a bit of a co gm. I do kinda try to help keep things in order in such situations. As for the players doing the unexpected...... Yeah! I knowwwwww alllllll about that. I've been a gamer and gm for a little over 20 years now butttt, over that time, I've also learned how to adapt to the players doing the unexpected. Once you know your players well enough, its pretty easy to know when they're going to do something like that. So I suggest, keep a close eye on how each person rp's on this site. You'll get an idea as to how each plays.

Ideas 2 and 3 are still looking pretty good, but its idea 1 which has caught my eye. With what I've got going on in my little, The Path of Destiny Story, the missing ships and such would work in nicely. Basically, the premise of the story is, Sienna Aloi is the half sister to Reanna but Sienna knew of her sister long ago, Reanna found out about her not long ago. Sienna is going to have to go through hell before destiny runs its course, allowing the Aloi family to finally come together. Sienna and her mates are being set up by a rogue Tal'Shiar agent of some power and pull. He believes that he can launch himself into a greater position of power by uncovering the secret of Sienna.... That she is half Augment! hehe Romulan DNA and such for some reason, kept that fact a secret for quite a while, until recently. A family member has talked. Dunh dunh dunhhhhhhh!

So, long story short, this rogue Tal'Shiar is setting her up to look like a criminal, a priate, etc., etc., First, tick the klingons off, then the Federation and somewhere in there, the Romulans and anyone else he can think of. So much so that in the end, Sienna and her mates will be hunted galaxy wide....hehe

So, as I said, your first idea could fit nicely....hehe
    Seeker
    Seeker

U.S.S. Seaquest
    I.A.T. Misbehave

Post by Seeker Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:48 am

of the 3 i like that one the best too, i like the idea of a supper power char bad guy to make our lifes in the game more intersting and difficate is how it started. but as i though more about it i remeberes the SHADOWS of Zahadoom, in B5 and how they could wipe out any one of the races alone if they wanted but sewed the seeds of war and distrust. and how the pa wraiths just whould want to see the worlds burn, or try to free his people. but the second gets into the whole prophets and DS9 has done that. but i'm gald you like it if the admirals like it and what to use it we can talk more about your plans with that char and maybe help me out with it.

the second while cool will take alot of planing with traps and puzzla basic in human kilgon romulan and other mithology and history and would be very complex and maybe a bit much to try right now, also unless some how destoryed would leave some one or every one with powerfull bran new techology that might be hard to fit in to the later RP's and STO.
    Reanna Aloi
    Reanna Aloi
    Dean of the Academy

Name:

Post by Reanna Aloi Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:32 pm

Yep, yep! Remember though, when it comes to mmo rp's, the world, or in this case, the galaxy is ours and ours alone. What we do and so on, is up to us. We define a new chapter, so to speak, of Star Trek... As for idea number one, my story will go on as planned, if we can include your little sitch, all the cooler, but this Sienna saga has been going on for many months and I don't see Baumer or Howie having any probs with Plot story 1, considering both have been part of cameo appearances by the mysterious Romulan D'Deridex; Black Star. At one time, she had a total of six ships under her command, now only two. Five of those ships were lost in helping defend Serenity Station.....hehe The only one who has any real idea of Sienna's existence is Pyriel....

Yeah! Number 2 would be a toughie but just continue to scribble away at it. Sometimes, the best ideas don't come until you're writing down another and then its, "Oooo! That sounds like a cool idea. I think I'll try that."

And B5 was my all time favorite TV show. I've really found nothing to tickle my fancy since then...
    Seeker
    Seeker

U.S.S. Seaquest
    I.A.T. Misbehave

Post by Seeker Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:13 am

I don't want to post much more of my idea so to ruin the surprise when or if it runs but, i was thinking about my bad guy and think i want to make him a Klingon for physical powers and the pa wraith controlling him, or in symbioses with him giving him the mental smarts and powers.

what i would like to do before this runs is play the Klingon i make as a thug or musal for bad guy in some one else rp, a minion bad guy working in bigger plot to give him history with the station and just before mine starts is when he finds the bajoran artifact that has traped the pa warith and relaese in into him.

i need to make a back story but i'm thinging last of a house maybe lost his honor and now works as a mercenary for hire. if some one willing to let me play him as a servent in one of their plots let me know
    Reanna Aloi
    Reanna Aloi
    Dean of the Academy

Name:

Post by Reanna Aloi Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:04 am

tee hee Well, Har'Kath would kind of fit the bill, but he's a back drop npc, soooo, it wouldn't be worth while. Seeing as how Reanna and the others were bounty hunters, I 'm sure we could work something out, but I'll hold off and see if anyone else wants to offer up their services...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content