Firefly Fleet Announcements:
Welcome to Serenity Station!!
We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Photo Gallery
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by

Latest topics

» Sphere Builder Lockbox
Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:38 am by Jonjah

» Nibiru
Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:53 pm by Talaina Kazzur

» Steamrunner Bundle
Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:08 pm by Pyriel32

» artifacts
Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:21 pm by Pyriel32

» Second Chance Saloon
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:54 am by Cpt Cannons

» Team Speak 3 The Latest Editon
Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:52 am by Cpt Cannons

» TimeLine
Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:22 am by Lastline

» Fleet Station K-13 Returns!
Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:34 am by Pyriel32

» Fallout 4
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:52 am by Lastline

Hardtack's right hand

Jaynestown resident

Fleet Rank : Captain
    Serenity Starfighter Corps : FSC Flight Commander
    Number of posts : 2149
    Location : STILL in a giant metal robot bent on DESTROYING the world! sigh
    Ship Name : USS Valiance
    USS Windsong
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-74109
    Ship Class : Intrepid
    Fleet Division : Starfighter Corps (The Fireflys)

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Angelina Eli

Hardtack's right hand

Post by Alethearia on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:58 am

Name: Fe'Tahi, Kordek
    Height: 6'7"
    Weight/build: 186 athletic
    Race/ethnicity: (i actually have a gray-ish fur)
    Eyes: yellow
    Hair: gray and black

Likes/dislikes: I like humans, they seem intriguing to me. My favorite color is blue. Fighting. Flying.

Personality: I am a man of few words. I am also a man of honor. Don't worry though, I'm not a stiff - as Angellina calls me. I do have my playfull times, but not often. I may look scary, but don't worry, I don't bite...often.

Friends: Angellina Hardtack. Kip Kar'Rimah. Allimah Saffah. A limited few others.

Family: My father and mother still reside on Cait. I have two brothers and twelve sisters. My sister, Shanai, also serves in Starfleet.

Childhood: I was born and raised on Cait, home planet of my people. My family has close relations to the Federation, and our planet being a member of the federation we recieved all the feeds. I was young durring the dominion wars, but my father served. That pride enhanced my furver to serve in starfleet as well.

I joined when I was 16. My initial goal was to be a Captain of a star ship. But this changed when I was permitted to pilot a runabout on a training course i was taking. I was immediatly in love with the sky and have been flying ever since.

I was assigned to the USS Valliance immediatly upon graduation and commenced with boarder patrols. The trivial tasks didn't bore me. I was in the pilot's seat and that's what mattered. When I got word that we were being transfered and that one Lt JrG Angellina Elli Hardtack would be assuming command, I was in a near state of shock for nearly three weeks. I had heard of Hardtack and put in a transfer. However, in those three weeks, Lt JrG Hardtack proceeded to win me over and I came to be one of the few people to call her Angellina.

After transfer to the station, I was pleased to see that she had taken my recommendation to join the fireflys. Piloting is my passion, it feels good to have my greatest friend at my side.

Misc: I can't wear shoes.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:17 am