Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

5 posters

getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie

grifter_v2
    grifter_v2
    Serenity Passenger

Fleet Rank : Commander
    Number of posts : 22
    Ship Name : USS Laura Lorraine- defiant class (run and gun)
    USS Serenity Valley- Galaxy class dreadnaught

Ship Class : Defiant class, galaxy dreadnaught, timeship (forgot the class name, I have a few others
    Fleet Division : Command

Main RP Character Profile
    Name:

getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie Empty getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie

Post by grifter_v2 Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:41 am

Just a few questions as I am getting started in the fleet.

helping out: other than dumping a lot resources into the fleet projects, depositing credits and material into the fleet bank, and doing the daily missions from the duty officer, are there any other fleet missions I can find to participate in, Dil mining etc. seems like when I log on, no one else is on so im going at it on my own. ( work odd hours and rotating shifts in the pacific time zone)

I don't get to RP online due to time constraints, are there other ways to contribute via the forums, and advise.

can ships in your roster be traded, I have a few that I don't ever use and I would like the chance to upgrade the two I use to fleet refits, any advise?

still getting the hang of this and hope to see some of you in-game,

Grif
    Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Name: Pyriel Danto

getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie Empty Re: getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie

Post by Pyriel32 Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:29 am

I also am on the game at odd times I am usually on after 9pm est. you can contribute on the forums by just posting read what we have on here and you older ships i don't think there is a way you can trade them. Let me know when you are on and I will run with you plus it's the holidays so most folks are doing family stuff that's why it's so sparse. Well I have to get ready for work.....oh yeah take a look at the rp section of the forums. It's a play by post type of thing we have been doing here sense the beginning. Any more questions feel free to ask.
    Talaina Kazzur
    Talaina Kazzur
    Done the Impossible

Fleet Rank : Vice Admiral
    Number of posts : 722
    Ship Name : U.S.S. Viper
    Ship Registry Number : NX-204971-X
    Ship Class : Defiant
    Fleet Division : Command

getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie Empty Re: getting started in the fleet, a few questions from a newbie

Post by Talaina Kazzur Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:04 pm

As you mention mining, the fleet mine and the Vulgata mining asteroid both have daily mining missions. These are located to the south of the sector with Bajor and Deep space Nine (the name escapes me now). I'm currently grinding through these two as much as I can at the mo with Arwen and dumping it into the tier 4 starbase.

In terms of other missions, asking on teh fleet chat when others are playing can get stf's organised in the fleet, but I must admit I too am usually flying in the black solo at the moment (late GMT time).

To trade in your ship, you would have to dismiss it and then buy the upgraded. But unless it's a c store ship, you will have to pay to reclaim the original. And make sure you remove all useful items/weapons etc from it before you do dismiss it, or you will loose them.
    Ryukotsu
    Ryukotsu
    Head of Engineering

Fleet Rank : Flag Captain
    Intel Department Rank : INT Captain
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Captain
    Number of posts : 323
    Ship Name : U.S.S Serenity
    I.S.S Serenity
    Ship Registry Number : (current) NCV-94011
    (Alternate) NX-94011
    Ship Class : Wells temporal Science vessel
    Mobius Temporal Destroyer

Name:

Post by Ryukotsu Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:01 pm

i like stfs ill run when on
    sirvanyev
    sirvanyev
    Big Damn Hero

Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Rear Admiral
    Number of posts : 211
    Ship Name : U.S.S. Illustrious
    Ship Registry Number : NCC 97107-A
    Ship Class : Fleet Excelsior Class
    (updated hull of the previously lost U.S.S. Thunderer (NCC-2032), recovered in the badlands by the Serenity rescue fleet)
    Fleet Division : Engineering/Ops

Name: Vanyev

Post by sirvanyev Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:00 pm

Welcome! I mainly just run assignments to contribute to the Starbase and fleet mine. Would like to run more pve queue missions with fleet members though. Grifter, PM me on Facebook and we can chat about gaming times.

Pyriel32
    Pyriel32
    Fallen Browncoat

Special Operations Rank : SPO Fleet Admiral
    Intel Department Rank : INT Fleet Admiral
    Number of posts : 4719
    Ship Name : U.S.S. ACHERON
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-97397-D
    Ship Class : Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser (Special Operations Refit)

Name: Pyriel Danto

Post by Pyriel32 Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Sorry I had to leave the other night Jonjah was calling me to dinner, every one knows when she says it's dinner time you hop to it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:47 pm