Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of  EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of  EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of  EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of  EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of  EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

3 posters

rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of

Ryukotsu
    Ryukotsu
    Head of Engineering

Fleet Rank : Flag Captain
    Intel Department Rank : INT Captain
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Captain
    Number of posts : 323
    Ship Name : U.S.S Serenity
    I.S.S Serenity
    Ship Registry Number : (current) NCV-94011
    (Alternate) NX-94011
    Ship Class : Wells temporal Science vessel
    Mobius Temporal Destroyer
    Fleet Division : Intel/Special Ops

Main RP Character Profile
    Name:

rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of  Empty rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of

Post by Ryukotsu Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:57 am

So im making this thread, that if I do continue to do the rp here and some of you have fun ideas or something special you ever wanted to do with my timeship, we could work on it together here (assuming anyone wanted to and that everyone was ok with whatever liek "special event" it was ) =) or any other comments, concerns, sugestions or questions any of you have about anything =)
    Seeker
    Seeker
    Director of Search and Rescue operations

Fleet Rank : Admiral
    Science Department Rank : SCI Admiral
    Medical Division Rank : rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of  Empty
    Security/Marine Rank : FMC Sergeant
    Number of posts : 2854
    Location : Second star to the right and striate on till morning
    Ship Name : S.F.F. Seeker
    U.S.S. Seaquest
    I.A.T. Misbehave
    Ship Registry Number : NCC-65640
    Ship Class : Nebula class with a new prototype superstructure.
    Fleet Division : Science/Medical

Name: Dekkar Martle

rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of  Empty Re: rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of

Post by Seeker Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:30 am

a temporal Rp might be fun some time i have my own time travaler charter but she uses the aoen time ship
    Reanna Aloi
    Reanna Aloi
    Dean of the Academy

Fleet Rank : Fleet Admiral
    Special Operations Rank : SPO Rear Admiral
    Number of posts : 3666
    Location : Somewhere in a home, in a city, in a country, somewhere on the planet...
    Ship Name : The Immortal
    Ship Registry Number : Special Registry: NCC 082270
    Ship Class : Defiant (modified refit)

Name:

rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of  Empty Re: rp notes and sugestions .. well sort of

Post by Reanna Aloi Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:40 am

Have I ever told you how much I really don't like time travel......? lol *straight face* Well, I don't! lolol It's okay once in a while and as long as its used properly. I've seen too many misuses, too many redo's and so on in the past but I've also seen time travel and such used properly (just no where near as often..). There are also wayyyyyyyyy too many opinions on the effect of time travel (usually used by the person to manipulate a situation in their favor). Whether one likes it or not, time travel DOES have an affect on things.

In all fairness though, its been good here. Any time travel events I do keep an eye on and to date, there have been no bad issues or situations, just an, "I told you," situation with Pyriel which was rather humorous.

So if time travel/manipulation, etc. is used in the future, just remain true, faithful and honest to the ways and uses of time travel and I won't see a need to wield the yard stick of RP discipline.....Shocked Shocked Wink Very Happy 

Toodles!!! hehe
    Ryukotsu
    Ryukotsu
    Head of Engineering

Fleet Rank : Flag Captain
    Intel Department Rank : INT Captain
    Engineering Dept. Rank : SED Captain
    Number of posts : 323
    Ship Name : U.S.S Serenity
    I.S.S Serenity
    Ship Registry Number : (current) NCV-94011
    (Alternate) NX-94011
    Ship Class : Wells temporal Science vessel
    Mobius Temporal Destroyer

Name:

Post by Ryukotsu Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Reanna Aloi , not to worry I do compleatly understand what your saying and why, which is why i said like a "special event" something that is separate from the normal rp and not apart of it. and only if it was some ideas and stuff that someone else wanted to do just really wasnt able to find a good way to make it happen. you know sorta like the ds9 ep trouble and tribbllations. which was pretty much soly created so the ds9 crew could have some fun with the original startrek. =)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 am