I've been trying to hold together two hundred cargo barrels of dead weight with bailing twine and toothpicks, while balancing an elephant with my nose on a 30 foot pole.
Friends, your leader is done feeling sorry for himself and his inadequacies in time to make every plan of the past work and is getting ready to jump back in with both feet.
It's time to clean house:
* Figure out who is here to stay and who is long since gone. (Make a list of active, boot the inactive.)
* Put the "Core Elite" as I like to call them into the leadership spots.
* Cut loose the dead weight and start pulling in new members
* Start finding ways to make the game more interesting to all.
* Increase the leadership and spread the wealth of the leadership responsibility.
* Empower the membership of the fleet to take the initiative and put groups and events together, even if a leader isn't present.
(Core Elite - the members who are constantly active, dedicated, kind spirited, helpful, communicative, ethical, and loyal.)
I'm going to try to show more activity in the next few weeks. It will be late at night, but activity is activity. I would like to see regular corrospondance in the forums, because I need you all in on this. It's time to kick this pig in the butt and get it rolling.
Tonight I kicked about 60 members in game due to about 5 months of inactivity.
If you are kicked from the fleet in game for any reason, whether due to inactivity or by accident and desire to return to active status, please let any of the officers know and we will re-invite you ASAP and restore you to your prior status in the fleet.