Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index

Index

Calender

Photo Gallery

FAQ

Search The Forum

Firefly Fleet Protocols

Fleet Roster

Forum Memberlist

Usergroups

User Control Panel

Private Message Inbox

Fleet Allies

Latest topics

» season 9 is now live and dev blog # 19
Today at 11:55 pm by ryukotsu

» I'd love to be part of an active fleet.
Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:05 pm by greendragon4444

» Season 9: Dev Blog #16
Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:51 am by Pyriel32

» Season 9 Dev Blog #15
Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:48 am by Pyriel32

» Season 9 Dev Blog #14
Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:47 am by Pyriel32

» Season 9 Warps in April 22nd, 2014!
Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:59 am by Pyriel32

» Season 9 Dev Blog #11
Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:21 pm by Pyriel32

» Jem'hadar attack ship request
Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:53 pm by sirvanyev

» Season 9 Dev Blog #10
Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:21 pm by Pyriel32

Gallery

Death Penalty - Preliminary Information

Ikari_Zaku
    Big Damn Hero

Fleet Rank: Captain
    Number of posts: 373
    Ship Name: Millennium Spork
    Ship Class: Intrepid Class Science
    Fleet Division: Command

Death Penalty - Preliminary Information

Post by Ikari_Zaku on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Yes folks, someone asked and someone else thought it would be a good idea. The Death Penalty is currently active on the Tribble test shard and here's what I've learned about it so far that you will need to know, because I'm betting it will be included in the Season 1.1 update at the end of this month (April 2010).

The "penalty" is two fold it seems, either effecting your Ship or you Bridge Officers (or both) and range from Minor to Major to Critical.

There are two locations where you can go to have them "repaired," DS9 or SB1; and depending on whether it's your ship or your BOs you will need to speak with an Engineering Officer or a Medical Officer. At SB1 the Engineering Officer (Repair Ship) is located in the Shipyard close to the outside window and the Medical Officer (Treat Officers) is in the Personnel Section near the outer wall away from where you get more BOs or train new skills. At DS9 the Engineer is in the Shipyard and the Medic is in the area where the Exchange and Bank is located.

Additionally you can buy "Components" (to repair your ship) and "Regenerators" (to treat your BOs) to keep in inventory so you're not flying all over the galaxy every time you die and have to fix/heal everything. On SB1, the Components can be purchased in the Shipyard on the lower level from the NPC "Requisition Ship Components" towards the center of the station. Minor Components cost 1,000 EC and Major Components cost 8,000 EC. You can buy Regenerators from the NPC "Requisition Devices" located near the Tailor; Minor Regenerators cost 200 EC and Major Regenerators cost 1,600 EC. I was not able to find either the Critical Components nor Regenerators at SB1.
    On DS9, I found both Minor and Major Regenerators from the NPCs "Device Merchant Dolgan" and "Device Merchant Tohmoe" (next to each other) on the Promenade for the same prices as SB1, however I could not locate anyone selling the Components for ship repair (I must have over looked them).

Again, this is the preliminary information that I have gleamed from being on Tribble. I have not yet experienced any Death Penalty and will be updating this as I learn more. Please add any information you have or make any corrections that need to be made.

"Love. You can know all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as a turn in the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home." - Captain Mal Reynolds, Serenity

Stark

Fleet Rank: Lt. Commander
    Intel Department Rank: INT Lt. Commander
    Number of posts: 46
    Ship Name: U.S.S. Marathon
    Ship Registry Number: NX-95051
    Ship Class: Marathon Class Experimental Exploration and Reconnaissance Vessel
    Fleet Division: Intel/Special Ops

Main RP Character Profile
    Name: Jeras "Stark" Tark

Re: Death Penalty - Preliminary Information

Post by Stark on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Ick, should be interesting to see the full extent of the implementation...guess I won't be doing test flights in my non-primary ships anytime in the near future >.<

“I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing then to have answers which might be wrong.“ ~Richard Feynman

Ikari_Zaku
    Big Damn Hero

Fleet Rank: Captain
    Number of posts: 373
    Ship Name: Millennium Spork
    Ship Class: Intrepid Class Science

Post by Ikari_Zaku on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:32 am

My problem is I'm an RA5 and I run around in my t4 Intrepid because I don't like any of the t5 ships. I can hold my own, but I die, a lot. After this is implemented I might just have to bite the bullet and go with a ship that has the higher hull and crew rating... although I am still hoping for a lower tier ship "refit" to a higher tier. Hoping, not holding my breath.

"Love. You can know all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as a turn in the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home." - Captain Mal Reynolds, Serenity

segreto
    Browncoat

Fleet Rank: Lieutenant
    Number of posts: 167
    Ship Name: venom
    Ship Class: Unkn

Post by segreto on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:31 pm

I dont think too many people are going to like this. If it was there from the start, no one would say anything, but adding it now.... ouch.

Current date/time is Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:29 am