Serenity Station

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly Fleet Announcements:

Welcome to Serenity Station!!

We now have a Tier three Starbase!!

Welcome to the Firefly Fleet!   Fleet and web updates will be found here!

Be sure to drop by our Allied forums and say hi!  Very Happy

Congratulations to new promotees!

Navigation

Index
Index
Calender
Photo Gallery
FAQ
Search The Forum
Firefly Fleet Protocols
Fleet Roster
Forum Memberlist
Usergroups
User Control Panel
Private Message Inbox

Team Speak

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Latest topics

» New Active User
The begining stages of the Genesis fleet website EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 am by sirvanyev

» Map of station?
The begining stages of the Genesis fleet website EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 am by Reanna Aloi

» Price of Liberty crew
The begining stages of the Genesis fleet website EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am by HareBrained

» Curiousity Topics
The begining stages of the Genesis fleet website EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm by Reanna Aloi

» As ithers see us?
The begining stages of the Genesis fleet website EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Species profile - the Thuln
The begining stages of the Genesis fleet website EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 pm by Reanna Aloi

» Is it time we had our own system of "stardates"?
The begining stages of the Genesis fleet website EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm by Seeker

» For VR buffs
The begining stages of the Genesis fleet website EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:26 am by Reanna Aloi

» Noelle's Request to join the Fleet
The begining stages of the Genesis fleet website EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm by Lastline

The begining stages of the Genesis fleet website

The begining stages of the Genesis fleet website Empty The begining stages of the Genesis fleet website

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:11 pm

The begining stages of the Genesis fleet website Webproject
    I started working on the website today. So far I have the background and title. I will be working on it little by little until my little brother moves here. once he moves here and U get my new 3d animation programs I'm planning on finishing the site and starting the guild. I am planning on making a 3d animated movie for the website once I get said 3d programs. anyway here is a preview.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:45 am